January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 1:35 PM) QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 1:34 PM) :spam :spam I think we have a spammy couple developing in the "Post your picture thread."
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(PudgesMamita81 @ Jan 2 2004, 1:36 PM) No singing....... lol hmmm... :mischief2 *Gets ready to sing* *Window Explodes* :plain
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 1:37 PM) QUOTE(PudgesMamita81 @ Jan 2 2004, 1:36 PM) No singing....... lol hmmm... :mischief2 *Gets ready to sing* *Window Explodes* :plain I told you no singing!
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(PudgesMamita81 @ Jan 2 2004, 1:39 PM) QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 1:37 PM) QUOTE(PudgesMamita81 @ Jan 2 2004, 1:36 PM) No singing....... lol hmmm... :mischief2 *Gets ready to sing* *Window Explodes* :plain I told you no singing! Windows hate me. :unsure :
January 2, 200422 yr This thread proves we all have no life. and that Das Texan sucks more than a Hoover.
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 1:44 PM) as we speak... as we type, I should say. :blink:
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 1:45 PM) I should say. :blink: I should write. :boxed
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.