Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Picture Thread

Featured Replies

QUOTE(Wild Card @ Jan 2 2004, 5:40 PM)

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 5:39 PM)

Argh...

 

I though Pirates were extinct?

you know what that reminds me of somethin.

 

whats with everyone wearing durags these days?pirates wore them before anybody else and no one gives them any credit for starting the trend.

QUOTE(Wild Card @ Jan 2 2004, 5:40 PM)

QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 5:39 PM)

Argh...

 

I though Pirates were extinct?

you thought wrong.

:pirate

oh hell no.

 

I'm not giving up, I'm not giving up.

 

I knew I shouldn't have went to go eat pizza... :banghead

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.