January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(PudgesMamita81 @ Jan 2 2004, 1:39 PM) HA! I beat MiggysLadi once again! MUAHAHAHA! Thanks DT. no!!! :angry I shall seek revenge. :plain
January 2, 200422 yr I think we need to relive my famous "Smilies Chart" on this thread: QUOTE :o = Surprised someone touched his something = Winks because he touched someone's something = Licked someone's something = Happy someone touched his something :lol = Laughing cause someone tickled his something :cool = Happy because he has a big something = [Don't want to go there]
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 2:00 PM) :hat = Bill Clinton I'm a pimp by blood, not relation. :hat
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 2:13 PM) QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 2:00 PM) :cool you sure it's not :unsure : ? weak... :thumbdown
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 3:54 PM) QUOTE(Wild Card @ Jan 2 2004, 3:13 PM) DT is a man whore. weaker... :thumbdown You're still a man whore.
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(Wild Card @ Jan 2 2004, 4:21 PM) QUOTE(DurableTear @ Jan 2 2004, 3:54 PM) QUOTE(Wild Card @ Jan 2 2004, 3:13 PM) DT is a man whore. weaker... :thumbdown You're still a man whore. weakest... :thumbdown
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 5:13 PM) :o are you f***ing kidding me? off by one post... :banghead :lol You'll get your chance. It's not like the thread is going to die any time soon.
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 5:13 PM) :o are you f***ing kidding me? off by one post... :banghead Sorry, I'm on a different page setting.
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(Juanky @ Jan 2 2004, 5:24 PM) QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 5:13 PM) :o are you f***ing kidding me? off by one post... :banghead Sorry, I'm on a different page setting. It's not your fault. It's mine for being so slow to post again. Argh...118 is mine. :compute
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Jan 2 2004, 5:39 PM) Argh... I though Pirates were extinct?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.