December 31, 200322 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 31 2003, 12:03 AM) "Oh Scott, you need to learn to do evil the right way." :lol I love that movie!
December 31, 200322 yr Post your picture thread... I love this thread... it's soo....... bright.... and.... stupid. :lol
December 31, 200322 yr QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 31 2003, 11:40 AM) Post your picture thread... I love this thread... it's soo....... bright.... and.... stupid. :lol Oh Durable, stop it now... Like we do not know it is you who keeps this meaningless, stupid, nonsense filled thread alive!
January 1, 200422 yr the pic of the dude in cyberlina's sig is freaking me out everytime he puckers his lips. :unsure :
January 1, 200422 yr QUOTE(marlins02 @ Dec 31 2003, 7:32 PM) the pic of the dude in cyberlina's sig is freaking me out everytime he puckers his lips. :unsure : lol
January 1, 200422 yr QUOTE(Admin @ Jan 1 2004, 12:10 AM) He sucks more than a vacuum cleaner. :o How can you say such a cruel and mean thing? And don't even use that "I'm evil" excuse because remember, I took the evil away from you :magic :plain
January 1, 200422 yr QUOTE(Lcyberlina @ Dec 31 2003, 6:21 PM) QUOTE(DurableTear @ Dec 31 2003, 11:40 AM) Post your picture thread... I love this thread... it's soo....... bright.... and.... stupid. :lol Oh Durable, stop it now... Like we do not know it is you who keeps this meaningless, stupid, nonsense filled thread alive! Trying to blame me now huh? :lol
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(Admin @ Jan 1 2004, 12:10 AM) He sucks more than a vacuum cleaner. No no no. Adam sucks more than a fifty cent hooker conveniently located on his street.
January 2, 200422 yr QUOTE(Wild Card @ Jan 2 2004, 1:31 AM) QUOTE(Admin @ Jan 1 2004, 12:10 AM) He sucks more than a vacuum cleaner. No no no. Adam sucks more than a fifty cent hooker conveniently located on his street. uhh... that is SO not true, josh. everybody knows there's no such thing as a hooker who costs 50 cents.
January 2, 200422 yr When is this thread ever gonna get to 115 pgs, I feel like it's been at 114 forever. :blink:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.