Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Never Satisfied

Featured Replies

A Jewish grandma and her grandson are at the beach. He's playing in the

water, she is standing on the shore not wanting to get her feet wet,

when all of a sudden, a huge wave appears from nowhere and crashes

directly onto the spot where the boy is wading. The water recedes and

the boy is no longer there; he was swept away.

 

The grandma holds her hands to the sky, screams and cries:

Lord, how could you?

Haven't I been a wonderful grandmother?

Haven't I been a wonderful mother?

Haven't I kept a kosher home?

Haven't I given to charity?

Haven't I lit candles every Friday night?

Haven't I tried my very best to live a life that you would be proud of?

 

A voice booms from the sky, "All right already!"

 

A moment later another huge wave appears out of nowhere and crashes on

the beach. As the water recedes, the boy is standing there. He is

smiling and splashing around as if nothing had ever happened. The voice

booms again. "I have returned your grandson. Are you satisfied?"

 

She responds, "He had a hat."

Haha :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.