April 25, 200620 yr Got this in my email... I know we have some Panther fans here: Panthers to Host Blowout Equipment Sale Sale Set for This Saturday at incredible ICE The Florida Panthers hockey club will host a blowout used equipment sale on Saturday, Apr. 29 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at incredible ICE in Coral Springs, the Panthers official practice facility. At the sale, fans will be able to purchase broken-in equipment that has been previously used by Panthers players this season. Some of the equipment that will be available for sale includes skates, sticks, shoulder pads, helmets, goalie equipment and much more. The sale also is a great opportunity for hockey collectors to purchase used equipment worn by some of their favorite players. For more information, call incredible ICE at (954) 341-9956. :thumbup
April 25, 200620 yr I'm definitely going to go, hopefully i'll be able to pick up some things for pretty cheap.
April 25, 200620 yr This rocks. My roller hockey helmet is from and old Panther player. Obviously the inside is brand new.
April 29, 200620 yr Author I got a pair of Gary Roberts game used gloves. Sweet man.. How did it work? Auction type or there was just a fixed price and you buy them straight up? What kind of other things where there? Prices.. expensive, so-so, cheap??
April 30, 200620 yr I bought the team, it turns out they were on sale. As I speak, they are busy cleaning my house.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.