Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tupac.

Featured Replies

Name in your opinion the greatest rapper alive, why and ATLEAST three songs minimum, c'on now, represent for your favorite rapper.

 

mine is Tupac.

 

Why? Cause his music lifts my soul when I am down, inspires me to be a better person, and most importantly it ralates to me, and teaches great points on life, and the way it is.

 

Song:

 

So Many Tears

 

Staring at the world through my rearview

 

Dear Mama

 

Keep your head up

 

Ghetto Gospel

 

I get around

 

All Around the World (Same Song): Song that made me a fan, his debut.

 

Changes

 

How long will they mourn me.

 

I'll edit if I missed one of my personal favs, but they are at this point too much to name, so I am going to leave it to you people.

Masta Ace.

 

Not too long ago, I hated rap because the only rap I saw was 50 Cent then I discovered Ace and heard "Revelations", I listened to that track for weeks and listened to more and more and I expanded my knowledge through that. I relate to a lot of what he raps about and you can feel his emotion.

 

I like every song he's made, honestly, I can't think of a bad song. Maybe Travelocity but that can be funny at times.

 

3 favorites:

 

Revelations

 

Good Ol' Love

 

No Regrets

Blondie

 

Sugar Hill Gang

 

 

:blink: How old are you?

You said alive and then named Tupac. I mean, I know there are conspiracy theories, but are we being literal here with the 'alive'?

 

I'll go with my favorite non-alive rapper.

 

Ol' Dirty.

 

No one else even comes close. N**** Please is one of the BEST albums I own, period. Let alone hip hop.

  • Author

You said alive and then named Tupac. I mean, I know there are conspiracy theories, but are we being literal here with the 'alive'?

 

I'll go with my favorite non-alive rapper.

 

Ol' Dirty.

 

No one else even comes close. N**** Please is one of the BEST albums I own, period. Let alone hip hop.

 

 

 

haha you caught that eh?

Nas

 

"Ether"

"Street Dreams"

"Revolutionary Warfare"

Nas

 

"Ether"

"Street Dreams"

"Revolutionary Warfare"

 

 

Nothing off Illmatic? Blasphemy.

2Pac and The Game

 

2Pac Songs (I could easily name much more, but I'll limit it):

Keep Ya Head Up

Life Goes On

Hit 'Em Up (BEST diss song ever, IMO)

Changes

Ambitionz Az A Ridah

 

Game Songs (whole Documentary CD, but again I'll limit myself..):

We Ain't

Where I'm From (Original w/ Dre)

300 Bars N' Runnin

120 Barz

Red Bandana

Not Gonna Leave

Soldier

Never Be Friends

Southside

Why U Smell Like Dat? (tightest beat I've heard in a long while..)

 

 

list goes on and on for both..

Hit 'Em Up is a terrible diss song, it's basically Pac yelling saying he f***ed Big's wife with no proof, there was no lyricism whatsoever. Ether wasn't great in lyricism but the emotion was there, he made Jay-Z cry (literally). Nail in the coffin by Eminem ended Benzino's career before it began. Masta Ace's Acknowledge killed The High and the Mighty and Boogieman's careers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.