Aguila

marlinshaq

I know he really is here as a fill in for Hermida for now and mainly used as a late game defensive replacement,pinch hitter,etc...but I have never liked him as a hitter.Very weak. He has great speed and is a great fielder, but he pretty much looks like a pitcher swinging the bat up there.

There are so many other prospects who should be up here instead of Aguila.

What do you guys and gals think?

IMO I rather have Aggy start over Reggie. I am not a huge fan of him but I can handle him until we get a better Center Fielder.

I agree with that. No good options here. Girardi has to take the best of a bunch of bad options.

My ranking for CF once Hermida returns: Aguila, Abercrombie, Reed.

IMO I rather have Aggy start over Reggie. I am not a huge fan of him but I can handle him until we get a better Center Fielder.

I agree with that. No good options here. Girardi has to take the best of a bunch of bad options.

Said it perfect man.. Those are my rankings as well but cant stand any of them..Hermida in Center and throw Helms in right... :lol

Said it perfect man.. Those are my rankings as well but cant stand any of them..Hermida in Center and throw Helms in right... :lol

That seems like a good idea Hermy in center and Helms in right :shifty

I know he really is here as a fill in for Hermida for now and mainly used as a late game defensive replacement,pinch hitter,etc...but I have never liked him as a hitter.Very weak. He has great speed and is a great fielder, but he pretty much looks like a pitcher swinging the bat up there.

There are so many other prospects who should be up here instead of Aguila.

What do you guys and gals think?

yea? who?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.