Inside the Marlins- Jeremy Hermida

Hollyberry

@ 6:30pm Monday (Tomorrow). I just wanted to inform you guys.

Hopefully tomorrow I will find out if Jeremy is married :lol . They showed a woman with a Hermida jersey collecting can goods. Who knows... lets get back to the subject... Watch Jeremy tomorrow.

cool. the Inside the Marlins shows are pretty good, i saw the one on D-Train a few weeks ago. i can't wait to see it. Holly Hermida has a nice ring to it. :thumbup

WTF? :lol . My name does not go with many last names. I hope I don't marry someone with the last name Bush, Hill etc:

cool. the Inside the Marlins shows are pretty good, i saw the one on D-Train a few weeks ago. i can't wait to see it. Holly Hermida has a nice ring to it. :thumbup

WTF? :lol . My name does not go with many last names. I hope I don't marry someone with the last name Bush, Hill etc:

When I was in college (back in the stone age) Nancy Gray married Bobby Day and became Nancy Gray Day. :blink:

When I was in college (back in the stone age) Nancy Gray married Bobby Day and became Nancy Gray Day. :blink:

:lol With my luck I will be Holly Bush.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.