sense any changes

btnhmarlins

on sunsentinel.com you can see joes interview and he starts talking about this being a job and says that if they dont make adjustments theyre not gonna stick around. Anyone sense any callups?

I wonder if he is talking about certain players. Anyone have a clue?

Sanchez is packing his toothpaste and razor as we speak.

Bring it on.

Renyel Pinto (3-0, 2.65 ERA, 34 K's 37.1 IP at AAA) is more likely to get the call, if we're talking about promoting a pitcher.

It is possible, although the guy is still walking tons of dudes.

Sanchez is packing his toothpaste and razor as we speak.

Bring it on.

Renyel Pinto (3-0, 2.65 ERA, 34 K's 37.1 IP at AAA) is more likely to get the call, if we're talking about promoting a pitcher.

It is possible, although the guy is still walking tons of dudes.

Right, no, I agree that his control is still an issue, but he's older than Petit and Sanchez and those are the two guys you don't want to rush.

The Pinto promotion would be (in my mind) a solution to the Moehler problem while still building for the future in "protecting" Sanchez and Petit while showcasing Pinto for a future trade.

Those callups wont do a thing.

Just like those call ups in 2003 didnt do a thing. Im not saying they will do what DTrain and Cabs did in 2003 but for you to say they 'wont do a thing' is irresponsible and assinine. Truth be told we have no clue how they will do and what they will do. If you wanna be negative and be pissy than I suggest you become a Phillies fan.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.