The Marlins Post-Season Bench

Lets take a look at the Marlins bench if they make the post season,

Hollandsworth----------good forth man, come up big with pinch hits this year

Harris-----------------All time pinch hit leader, has done good so far, veteran

Mordacai---------- Come up will some clutch homers, good guy to fill in IF holes

Fox-----------------Okay at times, can play anywhere, lefty, postseason experience

Redmond----------One of the best second string catchers in the league,owns leftys

Castro------------awsome power, average defense, dont know if hell play

Banks------------Been very good off the bench this year,switch hitter, Some power

Conine??--------If so the best bench player in the playoffs

Cabrera---------Same as Niner ^^

I dont think all can be on the roster, who would you take?? and thats a hell of a bench

Lets take a look at the Marlins bench if they make the post season,

Hollandsworth----------good forth man, come up big with pinch hits this year

Harris-----------------All time pinch hit leader, has done good so far, veteran

Mordacai---------- Come up will some clutch homers, good guy to fill in IF holes

Fox-----------------Okay at times, can play anywhere, lefty, postseason experience

Redmond----------One of the best second string catchers in the league,owns leftys

Castro------------awsome power, average defense, dont know if hell play

Banks------------Been very good off the bench this year,switch hitter, Some power

Conine??--------If so the best bench player in the playoffs

Cabrera---------Same as Niner ^^

I dont think all can be on the roster, who would you take?? and thats a hell of a bench

I would Take

Castro

Conine (can be used as 1b and LF)

Cabrera ( LF, 3b and Emergancy SS)

Fox

Harris.

....my top 5

LC, you are missing something...

You need a pinch-hitting GOOD DEFENSIVE outfielder...I don't think Harris is that great defensively...

I would add Holly into the mix.. Gerald Williams isn't eligible for playoffs...and Holly has had more time and is probably better defensively anyways than Banker.

I would definitely want Castro, but knowing McKeon he's going to take Red over Castro considering it really doesn't make sense taking your back-up back-up over your back-up even though Castro deserves it.

Well,Conine is an experienced veteran who does have play-off experience. Conine has also snaped out of that cold streak he had when he first returned to us (Seeing the ball better,being patient,making contact.)I wouldn't feel comfortable with a rookie starting in the Playoffs. It could come down to who is hotter in the end between Conine and Cabs.

Anyway, when we get to the World Series Cabs (or Conine.) will be a DH. So neither will be on the bench during AL games.

Well, I think Pavano is going to the pen for sure.

BUT Willis might not be a bad idea from the pen if they don't put him in the starting rotation. Don't get me wrong, he would be great and perfect in the starting rotation. But, from the pen, the hitters will have to look at his rotation for the first time after a normal windup for 5-6 innings. Tell me that wouldn't be deadly.