Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mets @ Marlins-- 1:20pm--Dolphin Stadium

Featured Replies

DVH: Fans still coming in, good distribution of Marlin and Met fans....

DP please

 

1 out

D-Train on FOX!

 

 

FOX holds an exclusive window for games from 1pm ET to 7pm ET on Saturdays. MLB.tv and MLB Extra Innings cannot air any games, only the FOX affiliate can air a FOX Saturday game selected by the station and network.

Ah crap. 1st and 3rd, 1 out

 

DP PLEASE!!!

That was a strike!

K! YES! 2 down

Whew, that's a relief.

I just turned on the TV, and I must say--my god, I am amazed these commentators are on national television.

Who's after him? Glavine?

Walk him and pitch to Glavine.

I just turned on the TV, and I must say--my god, I am amazed these commentators are on national television.

 

 

Yeah. They are pretty bad. They called Reggie Hammer

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.