Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Admin's new bat gets delivered

Featured Replies

I wonder what Das has to say about how many trees they used to make that one.....

No wonder Julio Franco was looking all over the clubhouse before tonights game; someone stole his bat.

synthetic wood

I know. I was being sarcastic

I wonder what Das has to say about how many trees they used to make that one.....

why do people moan about saving trees?? just go by the turnpike or i 95 and theres enough trees for the hole world and mars

why do people moan about saving trees?? just go by the turnpike or i 95 and theres enough trees for the hole world and mars

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

 

I can't believe I just read that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.