Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiger Talks

Featured Replies

At his press conference regarding his return to the game after a lengthy absence...

 

He sounded very calm and collected when talking of his father and his thoughts about his current predicament. I think he will come out strong and just whack the sh*t out of hole 1. He's my pick for the US Open.

 

Lefty Mickled*ck wishes he could play like Tiger.

At his press conference regarding his return to the game after a lengthy absence...

 

He sounded very calm and collected when talking of his father and his thoughts about his current predicament. I think he will come out strong and just whack the sh*t out of hole 1. He's my pick for the US Open.

 

Lefty Mickled*ck wishes he could play like Tiger.

 

 

That's mature, what did Phil ever do to you?

 

 

The Phil v Tiger rivalry is great for golf.

 

 

Here's to hoping they are in the final paring in the US Open. They need a final pairing together at some point of a major.

  • Author

He just annoys me so much. Appears smug most of the time and is so out of shape (that really pisses me off).

What the hell are you talking about Lefty? Phil is one of the nicest guys on the tour (I've met him before at Doral). He is an incredible person, truely down to earth. And Tiger is a good guy as well.

  • Author

It's how he appears to me. I haven't met him so I guess your opinion could be valid--but that's just the way I feel.

I'm a fan of Phil moreso Tiger, because it's fun to root for an underdog.

 

But I also root for Tiger and love seeing him dominate at times and I, like Das, hope for them to go hole for hole on a Sunday afternoon for a major.

I hate Phil Mickelson for one reason or another and I hope Tiger and Phil are the final pairing and Tiger just dismantles him and kicks ass on Father's Day.

At his press conference regarding his return to the game after a lengthy absence...

 

He sounded very calm and collected when talking of his father and his thoughts about his current predicament. I think he will come out strong and just whack the sh*t out of hole 1. He's my pick for the US Open.

 

Lefty Mickled*ck wishes he could play like Tiger.

 

 

 

Going out on a limb and picking Tiger to win the US Open huh? Impressive.

 

You are quite the prognosticating daredevil.

  • Author

At his press conference regarding his return to the game after a lengthy absence...

 

He sounded very calm and collected when talking of his father and his thoughts about his current predicament. I think he will come out strong and just whack the sh*t out of hole 1. He's my pick for the US Open.

 

Lefty Mickled*ck wishes he could play like Tiger.

 

 

 

Going out on a limb and picking Tiger to win the US Open huh? Impressive.

 

You are quite the prognosticating daredevil.

So I can't have a pick? lmao.

 

Don't put words in my mouth. Tiger is the person I think will win. Forgive for having an opinion.

  • Author

Bery interesting. I'll catch some on Friday during the day while flipping to World Cup.

Tiger finishes +12 for the tournament and misses the cut (I'm pretty sure)

 

Feel bad for the guy. But it happens when you miss such a long time and go through the kind of emotional stress he has. Even Tiger is human. I expect him to come back strong for the British..

At his press conference regarding his return to the game after a lengthy absence...

 

He sounded very calm and collected when talking of his father and his thoughts about his current predicament. I think he will come out strong and just whack the sh*t out of hole 1. He's my pick for the US Open.

 

Lefty Mickled*ck wishes he could play like Tiger.

 

 

 

Going out on a limb and picking Tiger to win the US Open huh? Impressive.

 

You are quite the prognosticating daredevil.

So I can't have a pick? lmao.

 

Don't put words in my mouth. Tiger is the person I think will win. Forgive for having an opinion.

 

 

You completely missed the JOKE. And for that I will forgive you.

  • Author

At his press conference regarding his return to the game after a lengthy absence...

 

He sounded very calm and collected when talking of his father and his thoughts about his current predicament. I think he will come out strong and just whack the sh*t out of hole 1. He's my pick for the US Open.

 

Lefty Mickled*ck wishes he could play like Tiger.

 

 

 

Going out on a limb and picking Tiger to win the US Open huh? Impressive.

 

You are quite the prognosticating daredevil.

So I can't have a pick? lmao.

 

Don't put words in my mouth. Tiger is the person I think will win. Forgive for having an opinion.

 

 

You completely missed the JOKE. And for that I will forgive you.

There was no joke. You were being sarcastic, a bit facetious. Can't blame me for defending myself against that stuff.

Vijay is a huge human being. I stood near him at Doral...huge guy. :lol

 

I saw him at doral a couple years ago and was in awe by how big he was

And the Number 1 reason Phil Mickelson is disliked...

 

 

 

 

 

Amy Mickelson

 

:notworthy

 

 

 

I think Lefty looks like he is momentarily possessed by the devil in this picture.

Colin Montgomerie with a putt from WAAAAAYYY downtown

 

what a putt...one back of the lead going to 18 and Phil is in trouble on 16 I believe

wow some of the announcers were trashing lefty. Lets see how he does on this bunker shot with the open on the line

very pleasurable to watch....

It's how he appears to me. I haven't met him so I guess your opinion could be valid--but that's just the way I feel.

 

I feel the same way. He comes off as a real conservative smart ass.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.