Incident at the game

Esko305

Yeah, that's a funny story.. listen up all you punks who said the Phils fans deserved it - I'll take on ANY of you, ANY place, ANY time! You try that kind of shiat on me and I'll show you what's up! You all sound real tough on an Internet chat board, let's see how tough you are in person! No guns, sticks, or knives (the only way you pu$$ies can fight), just a good old fashioned Jersey street brawl!

BRING IT

:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

:fyou

Visiting fans should be on best behavior - they are behind enemy lines. I dont feel sorry for a fan who is being ridiculous and loud while his team is up. Visiting fans should use common sense. I dont have a problem with a visiting fan rooting for his team, but they better recognize whose turf they are on. And it would be wise to shut their mouths after the game if by some chance they won.

I was at the Knicks/Heat game a couple of years ago - Game 5 when Houston hit the prayer shot and won. Knicks fans were so obnoxious, some of them got their a$$es whooped for it. Talkin smack...has a price too. It doesnt matter what the cost of the ticket was or who got the money.

So you are saying that I, a Marlins fan, should remain absolutely quiet at Veteran's Stadium (and new Philly ballpark) and not cheer when someone for the Fish hits one out?

I do not consider myself obnoxious as a visiting fan but I will applaud when my team makes a great play...I stood up and applauded last week at the Marlins 11-4 win over the Phillies when Conine made that great catch off the bat of Thome and doubled up Lieberthal...Best defensive play I ever saw at the Vet and some of the Phillies fans who were cocky and arrogant up till that point suddenly shut up and started leaving after that inning...

As long as you are not overboard about it, I think a visiting fan has some degree of freedom to applaud for his team and let them know there are ppl there to root for them...Just dont taunt and be an a** about it...

Before that 11-4 win at the Vet, Lee and Lowell came over and signed for me, my dad said to Lee ,"I hope you guys make the post-season..." and Lowell who was nearby looking down signing a kids ball said, "I take it you are not a Phillies fan." and my dad said, "Look at the hat my son is wearing..."..Lowell looked up and saw my black Fish hat, and with an ear to ear grin said. "Ohhh, coooollllll...That's great!!!" and he and Lee walked off laughing about how surprised Lowell was....

I was at a Yankees/Orioles game in August at Camden Yards and the Yankees won in the 12th (the game where Jack Cust coulda tied it in the 12th and fell down in front of the plate)...The Yankees fans stood over the Orioles fans as they were leaving and were holding Yankees Rule signs and taunting the O's fans...and anytime during the game the Yankees scored, the NY fans got in Orioles fans' faces...I was disgusted by their behavior...

Growing up in Cuba, where people take their baseball more serioulsy than anywhere else I've been, I learned to keep my mouth shout when I was a the other team's park. Fans of visiting things kept their mouth shut at old Estadio Latinoamericano in Havana because they knew they would get their a** kicked if they cheered loudly for their team. If you kept your mouth shut everybody would respect you, but if you opened your mouth you knew what was coming. And that's the way it should be, because the first thing you got to impose in YOUR HOUSE is RESPECT.