Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heat Championship Shirts/Hats

Featured Replies

  • Author

I want to buy the Championship pack off of NBA.com. Comes with the Hat, shirt and DVD for $65.

 

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's the same price of the 3 separate.

I want to buy the Championship pack off of NBA.com. Comes with the Hat, shirt and DVD for $65.

 

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's the same price of the 3 separate.

Damn near.

I want to buy the Championship pack off of NBA.com. Comes with the Hat, shirt and DVD for $65.

 

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's the same price of the 3 separate.

 

Yea its about 21 bucks per item.. Just to let you know in the NBA.com pack, the HAT and SHIRT ship at the end of June and the DVD doesnt ship out till the end of July

 

I'll wait to get mine.

 

 

Me too! :thumbup Will be cheaper in a few weeks

  • Author

I want to buy the Championship pack off of NBA.com. Comes with the Hat, shirt and DVD for $65.

 

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's the same price of the 3 separate.

 

Yea its about 21 bucks per item.. Just to let you know in the NBA.com pack, the HAT and SHIRT ship at the end of June and the DVD doesnt ship out till the end of July

 

I'll wait to get mine.

 

 

Me too! :thumbup Will be cheaper in a few weeks

I doubt the shirt will be much cheaper than 20 bucks. Maybe 15 if you wait a while, but is 5 bucks really worth it?

I want to buy the Championship pack off of NBA.com. Comes with the Hat, shirt and DVD for $65.

 

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's the same price of the 3 separate.

 

Yea its about 21 bucks per item.. Just to let you know in the NBA.com pack, the HAT and SHIRT ship at the end of June and the DVD doesnt ship out till the end of July

 

I'll wait to get mine.

 

 

Me too! :thumbup Will be cheaper in a few weeks

I doubt the shirt will be much cheaper than 20 bucks. Maybe 15 if you wait a while, but is 5 bucks really worth it?

 

3 1/2 weeks after the Marlins won the World Series that shirts were 9.99....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.