All-Star Game full of ex-Marlins

Eddie Altamonte

I only count the players that made their debute here to be consider an original Marlins. Sadly Mike Lowell isn't one of them, He grew up and made his debute in a Yankee uniform before he came here.

But if you are that impress with the numbers of ex-Marlins out there, you should wait 7 more years for the team 20th aniversity. :cool

I think there's a few ex everything's in the game. Red Sox might have close to as many as us. Sign of the times, players move often.

I only count 2 ex-Red Sox, but the point you are trying to make is still a good one.

Ah ok I gave it a quick glance and thought I saw more.

wow the Santana fact is awesome, I never knew that...who did we get in the trade?

Hoffman I knew, I remember seeing him pitch...the weird thing is I also remember a "Cris Carpenter" pitching in 1993 for the Marlins...when I started to get deep into following the rest of the majors the past several years, I was amazed at how our Carpenter had developed into a Cy Young-level pitcher, though nobody ever mentioned him being a former Marlin...strange how that turned out

Guest Fritz

wow the Santana fact is awesome, I never knew that...who did we get in the trade?

Hoffman I knew, I remember seeing him pitch...the weird thing is I also remember a "Cris Carpenter" pitching in 1993 for the Marlins...when I started to get deep into following the rest of the majors the past several years, I was amazed at how our Carpenter had developed into a Cy Young-level pitcher, though nobody ever mentioned him being a former Marlin...strange how that turned out

The Cris Carpenter that pitched for the Marlins in the early 1990s was not the current Chris Carpenter. Think about it, that was 13 years ago! Chris Carpenter isn't even 30 as far as I know.

Cris

Chris

Chris only has ties to the Blue Jays and Cardinals.

Guest Fritz

We got Jared Camp and $$ for Santana. In other words, a big male organ up the anal cavity.

Oh please, he's more of a Houston Astro than anything. The guy didn't spend a minute of his life with any type of Marlins organization's uniform. Garth Brooks had a more significant role with the Mets and Padres than Johan Santana had to do with the Marlins.