Cheapest place to buy Official Major League Baseballs in S. FL?

Accord

I just checked online and it costs 14.99 at Target,i think at Sports Authority it's 12.99 so you'll be saving a buck or two in Sports Authority.

Last year, I got an OMLB at my local Target for 11.99 -- clear case and all. Big retailers (Walmart, Sears, etc) have prices on their websites that tend to differ from the store price. However, it's quite possible they may have just gone up.

Guest Fritz

Of all the people in the world to worry about spending an extra $4 on a couple of baseballs, it's the guy with the Subaru STI, more sports memoribilia than the All-Star Cafe, and more guns than an armory at a US Army base. C'mon, just sack up and spend the extra $4 somewhere. All it means is one less Wendy's meal this week.

Of all the people in the world to worry about spending an extra $4 on a couple of baseballs, it's the guy with the Subaru STI, more sports memoribilia than the All-Star Cafe, and more guns than an armory at a US Army base. C'mon, just sack up and spend the extra $4 somewhere. All it means is one less Wendy's meal this week.

:lol :lol :lol

*spends 3.59 on a Blizzard twice a week before work*

Hey, i'm a stereotypical Jew, what can I say :lol .

I actually sold 99% of all my sports memorabilia to put towards the down payment on my STI, basically the only memorabilia I kept was stuff with sentimental value and all Marlins/Panthers stuff, and I don't eat fast food :thumbup