Coming up on ESPN 2

let us know what they said...thanks

No problem.. It hasnt come on yet.. But they did just have a segment were Billy Wagner of the Mets told the front office to go after D-Train. That he would trade Lastings or Pelfry anyday for him. That he's in this to win now, the future doesnt matter right now

let us know what they said...thanks

No problem.. It hasnt come on yet.. But they did just have a segment were Billy Wagner of the Mets told the front office to go after D-Train. That he would trade Lastings or Pelfry anyday for him. That he's in this to win no, the future doesnt matter right now

:lol :lol :lol :blink: :banghead

COMING UP NEXT!

ITS ON!!

The interview went well:

They asked Uggla how has this whole all-star thing been. He said that its all unreal and he can't wait for the game tonight. He'll be having goosebumps whent hey call his name tonight.

They also mentioned the altercation with Cabs and Olsen. He said that it was just a heat of the moment thing that both players are very competitive. That Cabs and Olsen sat down and talked about it, then are back to being normal friend/teammates again.

And finally they ask him what are the Marlins expectations in the second half? He said that know expected the Fish to be only 10 games under... He said he expects the team to be in every game and they want to be in the Wild Card hunt come september!

Go job U-G-G-L-A! :thumbup

COMING UP NEXT!

ITS ON!!

The interview went well:

They asked Uggla how has this whole all-star thing been. He said that its all unreal and he can't wait for the game tonight. He'll be having goosebumps whent hey call his name tonight.

They also mentioned the altercation with Cabs and Olsen. He said that it was just a heat of the moment thing that both players are very competitive. That Cabs and Olsen sat down and talked about it, then are back to being normal friend/teammates again.

And finally they ask him what are the Marlins expectations in the second half? He said that know expected the Fish to be only 10 games under... He said he expects the team to be in every game and they want to be in the Wild Card hunt come september!

nice...thanks for the update...please do not be offended when i say can you clean up some of the grammar in there...i realize you probably were typing pretty quick...thanks again...HIS NAME IS DAN UGGLA!!!

COMING UP NEXT!

ITS ON!!

The interview went well:

nice...thanks for the update...please do not be offended when i say can you clean up some of the grammar in there...i realize you probably were typing pretty quick...thanks again...HIS NAME IS DAN UGGLA!!!

Are you kidding? You're going to ask this poster to clean up some of the grammar in there? There are people on here who can't even put together an understandable sentence but still don't get similar responses. At least you can figure out exactly what this poster is writing. The poster wasn't writing an essay for you to grade, it was a quick recap of what was on tv. And by the way, "please do not be offended when i say can you clean up some of the grammar in there" ...... not grammatically correct. You probably shouldn't make a post like that if you don't want similar responses about your inadequate posts.

COMING UP NEXT!

ITS ON!!

The interview went well:

Says someone allergic to capitalization and periods.

COMING UP NEXT!

ITS ON!!

The interview went well:

Are you kidding? You're going to ask this poster to clean up some of the grammar in there? There are people on here who can't even put together an understandable sentence but still don't get similar responses. At least you can figure out exactly what this poster is writing. The poster wasn't writing an essay for you to grade, it was a quick recap of what was on tv. And by the way, "please do not be offended when i say can you clean up some of the grammar in there" ...... not grammatically correct. You probably shouldn't make a post like that if you don't want similar responses about your inadequte posts.

:lol :lol :notworthy :notworthy Dude, if I wasnt having a good day I probably would have went off on him like you did. The funny thing is I didnt even read what i wrote so I thought he had a point and there would be tons of mistakes because i was in a hurry to go to work and get ready for class after work.

I just got home and actually read what I wrote and it isnt bad all.. There are way worse on here! Thanks for backin me up

COMING UP NEXT!

ITS ON!!

The interview went well:

Are you kidding? You're going to ask this poster to clean up some of the grammar in there? There are people on here who can't even put together an understandable sentence but still don't get similar responses. At least you can figure out exactly what this poster is writing. The poster wasn't writing an essay for you to grade, it was a quick recap of what was on tv. And by the way, "please do not be offended when i say can you clean up some of the grammar in there" ...... not grammatically correct. You probably shouldn't make a post like that if you don't want similar responses about your inadequte posts.

:lol :lol :notworthy :notworthy Dude, if I wasnt having a good day I probably would have went off on him like you did. The funny thing is I didnt even read what i wrote so I thought he had a point and there would be tons of mistakes because i was in a hurry to go to work and get ready for class after work.

I just got home and actually read what I wrote and it isnt bad all.. There are way worse on here! Thanks for backin me up

Well good thing I have perfect grammer. I always reread what I type before I post them. :cool

Are you kidding? You're going to ask this poster to clean up some of the grammar in there? There are people on here who can't even put together an understandable sentence but still don't get similar responses. At least you can figure out exactly what this poster is writing. The poster wasn't writing an essay for you to grade, it was a quick recap of what was on tv. And by the way, "please do not be offended when i say can you clean up some of the grammar in there" ...... not grammatically correct. You probably shouldn't make a post like that if you don't want similar responses about your inadequate posts.

Isn't that the way it always is?? LOL Besides, I didn't think it was all that bad. At least I didn't have to read it a few times to figure out what he was trying to say. When some post you can read it a few times and still not be sure. Then they want to start the name calling because you didn't figure out what their point was. This one was short, to the point, and understandable. Nice job and thanks for taking the time.