Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moehler the mentor

Featured Replies

that's neat. moehler may not be the best pitcher we've ever seen but he's still a major league player and getting lessons from an MLB player is priceless.

Moehler is a better pitcher than you'll ever be syder21. Thats why he is a major league baseball pitcher.

 

 

 

I am 100 percent sure that his baseball lesson is 100 percent more worthwhile than yours.

?

 

I never said I'll give any baseball lesson. Stop making things up.

You said you feel sorry that these kids are getting tips from a major league pitcher on how to pitch. Therefore you imply that you can do better than he can.

Moehler is a better pitcher than you'll ever be syder21. Thats why he is a major league baseball pitcher.

 

 

 

I am 100 percent sure that his baseball lesson is 100 percent more worthwhile than yours.

 

:notworthy

Moe came back this year just to tutor the young arms and see if he could help them in their developement. I admired that commitment. I fully expect him to turn to coaching after this season.

?

 

I never said I'll give any baseball lesson. Stop making things up.

You said you feel sorry that these kids are getting tips from a major league pitcher on how to pitch. Therefore you imply that you can do better than he can.

:owned

?

 

I never said I'll give any baseball lesson. Stop making things up.

You said you feel sorry that these kids are getting tips from a major league pitcher on how to pitch. Therefore you imply that you can do better than he can.

 

how the hell does it imply that?

?

 

I never said I'll give any baseball lesson. Stop making things up.

You said you feel sorry that these kids are getting tips from a major league pitcher on how to pitch. Therefore you imply that you can do better than he can.

 

how the hell does it imply that?

say you were a pitcher for your high school team or something and you are teaching some young kid how to pitch, then I start telling everyone "the poor kid is learning how to pitch from the worst pitcher in the world," wouldn't you feel I was telling everyone in a way that anyone could teach that kid to pitch better than you could including myself?

  • Author

Its obvious he is a better pitcher then me (since I never pitch before) but he still always seem to get batted around in the MLB level. Not the kind of pitcher you want to become if you want to be a MLB pitcher. Plenty other pitchers out there with more valuable lessons then Moehler around the league.

For those who didn't see the game, it was announced that Moe is pitching in Jupiter on Monday, and will be activated in time for next Sunday's double header against the Phillies.

 

Hopefully it's only a once-off start for him and he'll spend the rest of the time in the pen... or be traded...

For those who didn't see the game, it was announced that Moe is pitching in Jupiter on Monday, and will be activated in time for next Sunday's double header against the Phillies.

 

Hopefully it's only a once-off start for him and he'll spend the rest of the time in the pen... or be traded...

 

 

I rather doubt he gets traded. If for nothing else because he agreed to come back this season to help teach all the young arms. I see him going to the pen and make spot starts when the young arms start to show some wear and tear. His value as a veteran is priceless. A good teacher dosen't have to be Hall Of Fame quality. He just has to know HOW to pitch. Moe knows how to pitch and he has shown he is a team player.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.