Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can't catch a break...

Featured Replies

Alright, so here is the deal. About 16 months ago I had surgery on my leg to remove a tumor that was growing inside of it. I had it for about two years because my doctors thought it was a scist. I didn't have it removed because it only hurt when I accidently hit it against stuff(corner of tables).. After I had my suirgery the doctor sent me a letter saying there was a good chance because of the type of tumor it was it could come back. My leg was fine untill about 4 months ago when it started getting stiff and cracking. I have had 3 MRIs lately on my leg. On the latest one the doctor said there is something wrong with my bone. They are worried that some of the cells from my tumor somehow went into my bone(don't ask me how, I have no idea how it works). My mom is in her office right now talking to her friends getting ready to break down because I was hospitalized earlier this year for about 2 days(Posterior nosebleed). They just put me on the prayer list for church but if you could can you guys keep me in your thoughts as well? Hopefully it's not too bad though.

dang

 

hope everything turns out to be amazing,and hope you recover 100%

 

i'll have ya in my prayers bro

  • Author

Think so, they said if that's the case where it went into the bone I'd probably have to have chemotherapy.

 

The last time they removed the tumor it was malignant. They also removed a bunch of tissue from my leg just to be safe. On the last mri they said they didn't see any lesions but my bone marrow did come back abnormal so I don't know what's going on. They want me to get a catscan of my leg soon.

hey bro

 

i hope everything works out. always live the moment. the future will happen but the present is what we have control over.

 

always stay loose.

  • Author

Thanks everyone.

 

Went to the doctor today to get an X-Ray of my leg and have him look at it. He is sending me to a bone cancer specialist at UNM.. I got like 1,000,000 different things running through my mind right now.

 

They don't want me playing anymore basketball for awhile.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything turns out okay. Just keep your head up and best wishes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.