Loganski injury

Forty4

Bone chips calls for surgery. Who do we bring up? Vargas?

I doubt Vargas.....my guess is Petit or Resop

petit is up

who did you hear that from?

Joe likes to have starters in the bullpen to begin with and then have them starters...look at Johnson and Nolasco....Mitre comes off the DL soon as well...then what does he do?

Moehler? Pinto? Petit? Herges? which one comes down......

Off-Topic: Forty4

Why do you call Logan - Loganski? Anyother player nicknames we dont know about :mischief ?

I know him pretty well and it is just a name for him....what else can we call Logan other than Loganski....

there's not enough money in the world to get me to tell you some of the nicknames....

Off-Topic: Forty4

Why do you call Logan - Loganski? Anyother player nicknames we dont know about :mischief ?

I know him pretty well and it is just a name for him....what else can we call Logan other than Loganski....

there's not enough money in the world to get me to tell you some of the nicknames....

Loganski has a nice ring to it. :thumbup

This is from the Marlins main site:

Logan Kensing, who threw just five pitches before leaving with a strained right elbow. Kensing has not been placed on the DL, and will get an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of the injury.

while I have a vested interest in another player, I am hopeful that Logan is healthy and they find nothing wrong with that elbow.....the other player will wait his turn and do what he has to do where he is right now