Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul Lo Duca making front page of NY papers daily

Featured Replies

Jessica Simpson's song "Angels."

 

thats freaking ROBBIE WILLIAMS idiot :banghead

 

 

oh and yeah ... sucks to cheat

I'm pretty sure Jessica Simpson had a song called that too.

 

Way to be mature though and not call anybody names.

The girl is beautiful and he's cheating on her with someone that's nothing special. Am I missing something?

 

A brand new va jay jay.

Jessica Simpson's song "Angels."

 

thats freaking ROBBIE WILLIAMS idiot :banghead

 

 

oh and yeah ... sucks to cheat

I'm pretty sure Jessica Simpson had a song called that too.

 

 

Yeah, she covered it.

 

That got to me too.

Jessica Simpson's song "Angels."

 

thats freaking ROBBIE WILLIAMS idiot :banghead

 

 

oh and yeah ... sucks to cheat

I'm pretty sure Jessica Simpson had a song called that too.

 

Way to be mature though and not call anybody names.

 

yeah its HIS song

 

and to your second comment: blah blah blah blah :mischief

Paul LoDuca is a really nice and extremely likeable guy who seems totally down to earth when you speak to him, at least that was my experience. Most people seem to like him and his teammates always have. Why anyone thinks that has anything to do with him cheating on his wife, I don't know. Being a great guy, good friend, loyal teammate, etc. does not equal being a good and faithful husband.

 

Having an attractive spouse has nothing to do with fidelity. Cheating is not about finding a more attractive woman or man. It is about a lot of other things, too many to get into, and variety is only one of them.

 

There have been stories out there in the past and, come on, a professional athlete cheating on his wife is not a shocker. Yeah, it sucks and it's wrong but the reality is the ones who don't cheat are the minority. How so many of the players' wives look the other way is beyond me but it happens...a lot!

 

It is horrible to have your personal life plastered all over the NY tabloids and now everywhere else because there are 2 people in the marriage and it's really no one else's business.

In a New York Post article about the LoDuca gambling/divorce scandal they said that Billy Wagner, while walking out of the locker room in front of a gaggle of reporters, shouted into a cell phone "GIMMEE 20 ON THE METS!"

:lol

  • Author

i post this on marlins page on saturday morning is not their anymore

 

Yeah dude because this has been here since Wednesday.

Since when does Lo Duca dress up as a moose?

 

 

Thats my friend not Lo Duca... Its at one of the bars at the school they go to

Lo Duca has a Philly chick too

 

He met her at a gambling parlor. That's a real shock, isn't it?

 

 

 

Not as hot as the first chick he cheated with.

 

:thumbdown

"Yeah, 19-year-olds with long brown hair."

 

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

 

I'm 19 and I have long brown hair :shifty

 

Time for you to start hanging out at gambling establishments.

Amazing that these girls never thought to google him and find out he was married. :rolleyes: I really have a hard time believing they thought he was divorced.

Amazing that these girls never thought to google him and find out he was married. :rolleyes: I really have a hard time believing they thought he was divorced.

 

Blinded by the bling.

 

Can you blame them? If I were a chick, I'd be all over some baseball player too. The chances of him buying you nice expensive stuff has to be fairly high.

i might have more if she lets me add her.

 

she confirmed me. :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t

 

also, the pic i posted was quite possibly the worst pic of her ever. she's bangable.

 

you can add her too, but be warned:

I honestly have about 800 new friend requests so im going through them as fast as possible so STOP WRITTING ME MESSAGES TO ADD YOU... its going to take some time!!!!

Amazing that these girls never thought to google him and find out he was married. :rolleyes: I really have a hard time believing they thought he was divorced.

 

Blinded by the bling.

 

Can you blame them? If I were a chick, I'd be all over some baseball player too. The chances of him buying you nice expensive stuff has to be fairly high.

Oh I quite understand what the appeal is all about and it's not just about the bling. There are lots of women out there who sleep with professional athletes and get absolutely nothing except the experience (or the occasional STD). I just mean that it's extremely difficult to believe they didn't know he was married and to say "I thought he could fly" would have the same amount of credibility.

 

As for being with someone only because of what they will give you materially or financially, well, there's a name for that, right?

Amazing that these girls never thought to google him and find out he was married. :rolleyes: I really have a hard time believing they thought he was divorced.

 

Blinded by the bling.

 

Can you blame them? If I were a chick, I'd be all over some baseball player too. The chances of him buying you nice expensive stuff has to be fairly high.

Oh I quite understand what the appeal is all about and it's not just about the bling. There are lots of women out there who sleep with professional athletes and get absolutely nothing except the experience (or the occasional STD). I just mean that it's extremely difficult to believe they didn't know he was married and to say "I thought he could fly" would have the same amount of credibility.

 

As for being with someone only because of what they will give you materially or financially, well, there's a name for that, right?

Prostitution?

 

:lol

I know this has nothing to do with baseball, but it's awful seeing his personal life thrown all over the tabloids

I stopped reading the post when I figured out it was 90% crap/fluff and Su Do Ku

Woot, Krista friended me on facebook.

 

I can't believe you consider Lo Duca your hero. Mediocre baseball player, gambling junky, and philanderer. That's a whole lot to look up to.

 

:lol

she removed all her pics, which is lame.

 

oh well, she wasn't hot or anything. just your average wealthy sorority slut.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.