The Marine

EndLine

• 2 weeks later...

This is the third movie made by WWE Films, so it's basically just going to be exactly like The Rundown and Walking Tall, but with John Cena and he's a former Marine hunting down bad guys who kidnapped his wife.

The acting is going to be awful, but the thousands of explosions and the hilarious cheesy one-liners will make up for it... Vince McMahon is the executive producer, so you know this movie is going to be non-stop 90 minutes of pure ass kicking :notworthy .

Wow, this movie looks God-awful, but if Kelly Carlson gets nekkid, I'll rent it.

FWIW, Walking Tall and The Rundown were pretty sweet movies for what they were. I think The Rock has the potential to be a great action star.

This is the third movie made by WWE Films, so it's basically just going to be exactly like The Rundown and Walking Tall, but with John Cena and he's a former Marine hunting down bad guys who kidnapped his wife.

The acting is going to be awful, but the thousands of explosions and the hilarious cheesy one-liners will make up for it... Vince McMahon is the executive producer, so you know this movie is going to be non-stop 90 minutes of pure ass kicking :notworthy .

FWIW, The Rundown and Walking Tall weren't from WWE Films. WWE Films I think was established after those movies came out. "See No Evil" was the first WWE Films movie.