Cars

BIG Z

I think we should have our own car topic

post pic of new cars,your cars,cars of the future,cars you want to get.

lets discuss cars.

2009 Chevy Camaro

2009 Chrysler Imperial

2008 Nissan Skyline

2006 Acura MDX

For some reason most of the pics won't come out,i don't know why though.

I am not really into the style Accord, but you've done a beautiful job.

Thanks

Beautiful job... as in you think I customized it and all that? :D

That's the beauty of the STI, it comes that way from the factory. Everything you see on the car from the wing, roof vane, rear diffusor, blue interior, BBS wheels, etc. etc. etc. that looks "custom" came that way right off the showroom floor from the factory, only thing I added is the navigation system... and a Valentine 1 :mischief .

Subaru has got to be the greatest company ever. Awesome job, Accord. A real masterpiece.

Thanks, and I totally agree... Subaru really revolutionized the US car market with the STI, no where else can you get a car that is great looking, great interior, extremely reliable, is top 10 in best residual value AND has the performance of a 150k+ supercar all for right around $30 grand. There are many cars which have many of these things, but there are very very few cars which have them all for only $30k. Most of you guys think I would only buy a car made in America by union men, and believe me I tried damn hard, but at the end of the day there just wasn't anything offered by American manufacturers that had everything the STI had, and plus i've been a huge WRC fan for years so that also had something to do with my decision.

And plus, I get to do fun stuff like SCCA Offroad Rally... god I love AWD:

I have a 1987 El Camino SS Choo Choo Customs Edition. Lowest production year in El Camino history, as well as lowest production of the Coo Choo ever, makes it one of, if not the rarest El Camino ever made. I'm currently in the middle of restoration, but this is what it once did and will again look like. The only differece between this car and what mine will be is the color; mine will be a dark maroon with the SS decals in white, with no stripes.

I have a 1987 El Camino SS Choo Choo Customs Edition. Lowest production year in El Camino history, as well as lowest production of the Coo Choo ever, makes it one of, if not the rarest El Camino ever made. I'm currently in the middle of restoration, but this is what it once did and will again look like. The only differece between this car and what mine will be is the color; mine will be a dark maroon with the SS decals in white, with no stripes.

You should paint it like an American flag, that would be f***ing awesome.

I am not really into the style Accord, but you've done a beautiful job.

Thanks

Beautiful job... as in you think I customized it and all that? :D

That's the beauty of the STI, it comes that way from the factory. Everything you see on the car from the wing, roof vane, rear diffusor, blue interior, BBS wheels, etc. etc. etc. that looks "custom" came that way right off the showroom floor from the factory, only thing I added is the navigation system... and a Valentine 1 :mischief .

Subaru has got to be the greatest company ever. Awesome job, Accord. A real masterpiece.

Thanks, and I totally agree... Subaru really revolutionized the US car market with the STI, no where else can you get a car that is great looking, great interior, extremely reliable, is top 10 in best residual value AND has the performance of a 150k+ supercar all for right around $30 grand. There are many cars which have many of these things, but there are very very few cars which have them all for only $30k. Most of you guys think I would only buy a car made in America by union men, and believe me I tried damn hard, but at the end of the day there just wasn't anything offered by American manufacturers that had everything the STI had, and plus i've been a huge WRC fan for years so that also had something to do with my decision.

I'm not racist by any means but repairing and or working on cars made by Asians is the worst. There is absoloutly no room for your hands. I've nearly broken a finger repairing a fan belt. Not fun. At all.

0-60 mph tests are lame.

0-60' is a real test.

One that an STI would ace thanks to AWD.

Cars suck. They kill the environment. Everyone should drive teardrop shaped cars that seat 2 people and get 50000 miles per gallon.

/anti-car person post

Cars suck. They kill the environment. Everyone should drive teardrop shaped cars that seat 2 people and get 50000 miles per gallon.

/anti-car person post

Sorry to hear you can't afford a car or gas :rolleyes:

That totally went over your head. No, I was just being myself.

thanks to AWD.

There is so much traction it's borderline ridiculous, the wheels never spin or break traction so every stoplight feels like you're being shot out of a cannon no matter how hard you launch the car. If you've ever been on The Hulk rollercoaster at Islands of Adventure, the beginning of it where you get shot out of the tunnel is the best way I can describe riding in an STI, lol. And don't even get me started on those entrance and exit ramps on the Turnpike which are huge mile long sweeping corners :mischief .

I can't remember if it was Infinion or Watkins Glen, but last year during a Subaru promotional event they rented out the track and Subaru owners could run their cars all day long on the same course that NASCAR races on and the average laptimes from the STI's were on average 7 to 10 seconds quicker than the NASCAR lap times, despite them having like 800 or 900hp. The AWD just makes that much of a difference.