Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET

Featured Replies

a little off topic here...but anyone with dinner suggestions?

 

Shula's

 

 

Nice hit by Uggla.

a little off topic here...but anyone with dinner suggestions?

 

 

Chinese Food? You can get too much and live off the leftovers for a week.

a little off topic here...but anyone with dinner suggestions?

 

Shula's

 

 

Nice hit by Uggla.

no shula's in massachusetts...its a shame because i dont think ive had a better steak...

 

 

a little off topic here...but anyone with dinner suggestions?

 

 

Chinese Food? You can get too much and live off the leftovers for a week.

good idea...stay tuned for the answer :p ...GO MARLINS!!!

It looked intentional to me, but it might just be that Turnbow sucks that bad. No warnings were issued.

 

Oh, didn't see you were in Massachusetts, JimmyJack. I recommend pizza. A local joint that offer good prices.

Wow, UM president at the game

 

Roxy interviewed her earlier.....one of the 1st questions asked was about David Samson, a former student at Wisconsin-Madison(Donna was a former Prez at UW/M)....

I like Shalala.

 

She's PR-savvy.

 

Puerto Rican?

I really don't know if you are joking or not, but PR stands for Public Relations, and Shalala is Lebanese, I think.

Darn, groundout by D-Train.

I like Shalala.

 

She's PR-savvy.

 

Puerto Rican?

I really don't know if you are joking or not, but PR stands for Public Relations, and Shalala is Lebanese, I think.

Is TB Tampa Bay or Tony Bennett? (or Tuberculosis?)

Is IRA Individual Retirement Account or Irish Republican Army?

 

Never did get into the whole acronym thing. Can be confusing.

I like Shalala.

 

She's PR-savvy.

 

Puerto Rican?

I really don't know if you are joking or not, but PR stands for Public Relations, and Shalala is Lebanese, I think.

Is TB Tampa Bay or Tony Bennett? (or Tuberculosis?)

Is IRA Individual Retirement Account or Irish Republican Army?

 

Never did get into the whole acronym thing. Can be confusing.

:lol

Who can we bring in from the bullpen?

 

We can always grab some drunk guy out of the stands (better than Mess).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.