August 30, 200620 yr Happy bday Bradcore Thanks. You're all welcome to come to the WaterWorks tonight and buy me a drink.
August 30, 200620 yr Ashley is the official birthday girl. She always posts in the b-day threads. You must love to party! Happy bday fellas! I didn't know Marlins was only 18?
August 31, 200620 yr Author My thread is officially the most popular thread on the front page of the Outfield in terms of views..What's up with that? Why like 11K views?? Whatever happened to that kid? Banned for a year..Back in like March/April I heard..
August 31, 200620 yr My thread is officially the most popular thread on the front page of the Outfield in terms of views..What's up with that? Why like 11K views?? Whatever happened to that kid? Banned for a year..Back in like March/April I heard.. Wow just noticed that happy Birthday Brad (yes i know im late )
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.