Delmon Young

Hollyberry

Good thing the D-Rays didn't call him up last year or at any time earlier in the year.

:rolleyes:

LET THE F'N KIDS PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They can call up every kid they got, but it won't change the fact they can't pitch and thus, won't win. They should trade one of their 38 thousand top position prospects for some arms so they don't have to keep tossing Seth McClung and Casey Fossum to the bump.

Good thing the D-Rays didn't call him up last year or at any time earlier in the year.

They can call up every kid they got, but it won't change the fact they can't pitch and thus, won't win. They should trade one of their 38 thousand top position prospects for some arms so they don't have to keep tossing Seth McClung and Casey Fossum to the bump.

they have a very good young core that will be coming up fairly soon

they have a very good young core that will be coming up fairly soon

I'll take your word for it.....but i've heard that about their pitching for ages now.

I love Ozzie's 'bad ass' routine.

:lol

The media and the idiot callers to sports radio here still love him, but there is a growing uprising among fans with a brain *raises hand* that hates this guy. I can live with the fact that he's a jerk and all that, but the problem is he's a horrible manager. He single handedly lost us 2 games against the Twins last weekend, costing us a sweep, with his management of the bullpen in 1 game and CF in the other, and in general has had a horrible season managing.

Between him putting butcher Mackowiak in CF constantly over Brian Anderson (who baseball prospectus says is having the best defensive season EVER in CF this year, and is hitting .308 since June 8th), refusing to put Brandon McCarthy in the rotation, refusing to bench Pods, refusing to use a set alignment out of the pen, and his horrible management just in general of our 2 young budding stars in Anderson and B-Mac, I have turned on him. Our World Series title last year was a product of our amazing pitching and getting hot with home runs at the right time, NOT "Ozzieball", and after watching this 2004 season, which looks exactly like 2004, Ozzie's first year, I am mad. And the worst part is, Ozzie earned a ton of capital last year by winning it all as manager, so the only way to get rid of him anytime soon is if he says something REALLY stupid.