Dontrelle suffered from cramps and dehydration.

Hollyberry

MIAMI- Battling through cramps and dehydration, Dontrelle Willis gave everything he had on a humid, damp South Florida night. While it wasn't a vintage D-Train performance, Willis kept his team in the game for six innings. His misfortune was that the Marlins were unable to pull off some of their recent late-inning magic.

FloridaMarlins.com.

Atleast it wasnt anything horrible. I had a feeling it wasnt though.

MIAMI- Battling through cramps and dehydration, Dontrelle Willis gave everything he had on a humid, damp South Florida night. While it wasn't a vintage D-Train performance, Willis kept his team in the game for six innings. His misfortune was that the Marlins were unable to pull off some of their recent late-inning magic.

FloridaMarlins.com.

And what were the batters suffering from?

FloridaMarlins.com.

And what were the batters suffering from?

A-rod disease.

Why do Marlins players always have to make injury excuses lately for poor performance (Nolasco, Hermida, Willis)?

i dont know heres a wacky idea they actually had injuries?

And professional athletes never make excuses, right?

and you always have to hate dont you? dontrelle was let down by our offense last night...i mean come on...when matt treanor looks like our best hitter last night...then we are going to lose

Why do Marlins players always have to make injury excuses lately for poor performance (Nolasco, Hermida, Willis)?

And professional athletes never make excuses, right?

Do you have links to the quotes where DTrain, Hermida and Nolasco made injury excuses?

I've been too busy to read the news articles, but why have underperforming players such as Hermida and Nolasco been playing through injuries that could hinder their performance? That is more what I am getting at...not the actual personalities of the respective players.

If you still stand by your comment that these 3 players used injuries as an excuse for poor performance then you should provide proof when challenged.

It wasn't a poor performance last night. Certainly not a great one either, but good enough for the team to win.

I agree with this. He kept us in the game. Besides, he broke another Marlins record last night. Damion Easley became his 17th victim of HPB which pushes DTrain past the 1996 recored set by Kevin Brown. Pretty sure Brownie still holds the record for smashed club house TVs tho. I haven't seen any stats on throwing behind batters but I would be willing to bet DTrain is close to that record as well. DTrain is having such an up and down season.

i agree. injuries happen. our team hasn't had many injuries this year, compared to other teams at least.

btw, I love your sig. :lol