Woman gets 6 yrs for chronically abusing stepchildren

Bradcore

I find it funny that the guy who was sentenced to 93 years in prison also has to pay a $63,000 fine. He's already serving 93 years, what are they going to do to him if he didn't pay it, add an extra 5 years? :lol

But on a serious note, the American criminal justice system is not sufficient for the most heinous of crimes, such as child sex crimes. Get sentenced to 10 years, get out after 2 because of good behavior and some quack doctor said you're "rehabilitated," then move in next door to some family with 5 kids where one of them ends up dead in a ditch. Yeah - justice was really served.

There's got to be thousands of registered sex offenders in Florida, that means there's equally as many angry parents. Why have none of them done anything when justice obviously has not be served? I know if I was a parent of a kid who was victimized by one of these pieces of sh*t, a couple years in jail would be the least of the guy's problems.

You go to prison for 25 years because you laundered a couple grand from your own company, but you don't even serve any jail time for raping 3 little kids for years on end like what happened in Vermont recently. f***ing ridiculous.

Stuff like that will never happen because there are politicians in this country who believe not allowing a registered sex offender to live near a bus stop is 'cruel and unusual'.

:lol

That's it. That's exactly why the laws are like that.

Maybe if you realized that up until the last 20 years or so was child sex crimes even believable. Laws will catchup eventually. Doesn't make it right by any means, but the crimes that Accord presented as reasons to refute child sex crimes punishments, have been prosecuted since the dawn of the American constitution.

Weed Case

Seriously. WTF!?

I'll bet my left nut this guy isn't republican.

I can see a lot of people who feel like I do

I can see a lot of people who feel like I don't

I go on step lightly even when I'm heavy

High jump the slump open up fot eh Revy Horton Heat

Sweet what am I displayin' forgot what I was saying

I know I must be laying a pipe you got a gripe

With the way I get high

Graffix bong sing along with a cry of a

Mandatory sentence for a crime with no victim

When everyone knows jail terms should be picked in

Order of the pain that they cause

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Until you violate the rights of another

Respect the space of your sister and your brother

The war on drugs may be well intentioned

But it falls f***ing flat when you stop and mention

The overcrowded prisons where a rapists gets paroled

To make room for a dude who has sold

A pound of weed to me that's a crime

Here's to good people doin time y'all-(offbeat bare-ass)- 311

I agree that these kinds of rulings can be very mind-boggling.

However, we're talking about the justice system that let O.J. off, even though a civil court held him legally responsible for the deaths of the two people he almost certainly killed. Of course, the worst thing about that case is that he has yet to pay a dime of the civil penalty, because the court can't touch his NFL pension.

But on a serious note, the American criminal justice system is not sufficient for the most heinous of crimes, such as child sex crimes. Get sentenced to 10 years, get out after 2 because of good behavior and some quack doctor said you're "rehabilitated," then move in next door to some family with 5 kids where one of them ends up dead in a ditch. Yeah - justice was really served.

It'll catch up eventually - there's just too much disagreement on the structure of punishment to get anything seriously done.