Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 1:35 PM

Featured Replies

Hopefully they'll have figured out how to hit the man with high-school jv stuff.

Moyer again :( . We looked lost the last few times we faced him.

 

GO MARLINS. Lets play spoiler.

I cant believe baseball season is almost over.

sux

 

 

I know. This season went by so fast but I am counting down the days until pitchers and catchers report to Jupiter :D . If I dont have class that day I'll be sure to take a trip up to Jupiter.

Pitiful AB Dan. You have cost yourself ROY in the last couple weeks of the season.

han ram is goin to have a sick career here in miami

 

 

Our luck Loria will trade him :rolleyes: .

not at least for another 5 years and 2 championships :thumbup

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.