Miguel vs Freddy

I was taking a look at the batting race and assuming that both play in their remaining games I think if Miguel outhits him by 3 hits he's likely to win the batting title.

Assuming Freddy and Miguel both play in their 3 remaining games:

-- If Miguel outhits him by 3 hits Miguel will likely win it

-- If Miguel outhits him by 2 hits it could go either way

-- If Miguel outhits him by 1 hit Freddy will likely to win it

o, so the race is on battting average only?

lol where have you been the past month?

well I knew the MAIN thing was definetly batting average but wasn't sure whether or not homers would have any impact. and I haven't been able to watch the games or talk to you guys because I was grounded :( .

After tonight's game:

Sanchez .345

Cabrera .340

Too bad that shot that Cabs hit tonight to right field was caught by the Phillies.

It's going to be tough, but it's definitely possible. Before Wed.'s game, Cabs was 11 points behind Sanchez. He gained 7 points on him in 2 nights.

An 0-4 night will cost you 3 points, so here's hoping for a 3-hit game for Miguel tomorrow, and an 0-fer for Freddy. :mischief

And Sanchez better not sit out either of the next 2 games to "preserve" his lead. :mad

ETA: If numbers mean anything, Cabs is 9 for 18 against tomorrow's starter, Randy Wolf.

well I knew the MAIN thing was definetly batting average but wasn't sure whether or not homers would have any impact. and I haven't been able to watch the games or talk to you guys because I was grounded :( .

You must have done something terrible.

After tonight's game:

Sanchez .345

Cabrera .340

Too bad that shot that Cabs hit tonight to right field was caught by the Phillies.

It's going to be tough, but it's definitely possible. Before Wed.'s game, Cabs was 11 points behind Sanchez. He gained 7 points on him in 2 nights.

An 0-4 night will cost you 3 points, so here's hoping for a 3-hit game for Miguel tomorrow, and an 0-fer for Freddy. :mischief

And Sanchez better not sit out either of the next 2 games to "preserve" his lead. :mad

ETA: If numbers mean anything, Cabs is 9 for 18 against tomorrow's starter, Randy Wolf.

The Pirates are making such a big deal out of the batting race that I would be surprised if he sat a game out. I mean they hand out all the Freddy signs and then he sits out the game? It could happen but I doubt it.

I got an F on a biology test.... :confused . I'm still not supposed to be on this site..

I got an F on a biology test.... :confused . I'm still not supposed to be on this site..

Dude, if my parents would have been that strict with me i'd still be grounded. I feel

for ya.