Revisiting 2006 Predictions

Admin

Guest Juanky

Woo woo, nailed the record. The rest was horrible hehe.

Now it's time to hold the haters accountable.

THE TEAMS RECORD WILL BE:

51-111

BE REALISTIC, THERE ARE NO MORE THAN 4 PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM THAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE ELSE'S MAJOR LEAGUE ROSTER.

FACE IT PEAOPLE- I LOVE BASEBALL, AND I WILL GO TO GAMES BECAUSE OF THAT, BUT THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE AWFUL. IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A MAJOR LEAGUE PRODUCT, YOU ARE IN FOR A VERY LONG YEAR... HAVE FUN WATCHING THE KIDS DEVELOP, THAT'S MY ONLY ADVICE. SOME OF THEM MAY BECOME SOMETHING. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY BE MORE FRUSTRATING THAN LAST YEAR'S UNDERACHIEVERS. THE BOTTOM THREE IN THE ROTATION WILL BE A REVOLVING DOOR, AND WE WILL BE BETTER TOWARD THE END OF THE SEASON ONCE WE FIGURE OUT WHO FITS IN WHERE... WE WILL HAVE THE WORST RECORD IN BASEBALL AT THE ALLSTAR BREAK WITHOUT QUESTION... CABRERA WILL BE OUR LONE REPRESENTATIVE- AND HE WONT HAVE QUALITY NUMBERS AT THAT POINT...

DEAL WITH IT, PEOPLE.... IT IS AFTER ALL, JUST A GAME!

YOU SIR KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!! Hey I love the fish...always will! But I Love baseball more (if that makes sense) what the Marlins have done this season is nothing short of a baseball crime (in case anyone is wondering...they are not just downsizing salary...they are trying to MOVE OUT). 65% of this team will be traveling from the minors to the majors during the season. Most our pitchers won't get the chance to lose 10 games because they will just be replaced. Want a more realistic QUESTION? How Many Different Pitchers do you think the Marlins will have this Season? How many people will be sent up and down from the minors. Dontrell will not get support...Migs will not see a strike...an I'll be happy if two of the rookie starters remain on the team the entire season!

Hehehe.