SonataArctica121

I have a LOT of players from Chicago on my fantasy team

Rex Grossmen

Muhammad

Berrian

Jones

Defence

Gould

Do you guys think they can keep going one putting up big numbers like they have been doing? The schedule seems pretty fair and I have a comfortable lead (tied for first with a 4-1 record, leading by points) to surrender the next game since they have a bye.

I can't believe I released Jones after he started the year with 3 straight 6 point games. >_<

Now I'm stuck with LT and whoever I feel like picking up that week. Betts didn't work, Barlow didn't work, Turner didn't work, I picked up Maurice Jones though so hopefully he can do something.

Jones shouldn't be a question.. he should start every week for you.

The way they're going right now, it would be hard to bench any of them.

Yea but I remember hearing in an NFL post about the balance between the QB and the RB. Think about it, one of them is going to have a biger game then the other, while it's a win win situation, you could get more of rex is throwing the ball and someone like LT is running ti for you so I switched up Jones with DeShaun for this week. If I like what I see, I might not need jones unless deshaun takes on some tough defences

I can't believe I released Jones after he started the year with 3 straight 6 point games. >_<

Now I'm stuck with LT and whoever I feel like picking up that week. Betts didn't work, Barlow didn't work, Turner didn't work, I picked up Maurice Jones though so hopefully he can do something.

I am in the SAME situation in my other league. I am going wit jones too.