Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs in 6.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Heh, nice logo.

 

Looking forward to a good series. Not gonna trash talk

 

Both have good pitching staff's. I dont put too much on the earlier games in the year. These are 2 different teams now.

 

Just looking forward to a great series. No one expected too much out of either team this year.

 

Honestly, I think both teams will be better next year if we can both hold our pitching staffs together and healthy of course.

 

Good luck.

Correct me if I am wrong,

 

But when Hendry hired Baker it was to make these Cubs do something. So they were expected to be here.

  • Author

LCastillo,

 

No I dont have tickets, I live up in Jacksonville about a 5 hr drive to the stadium.

 

Not sure if I am gonna make the drive. Damn family coming in from out of town, sigh.......

No one expected too much out of either team this year.

 

The Cubs were picks to win the division in a lot of pre-season articles simply because of Dusty Baker. There were probably more people picking the Cubs than my Cardinals this season.

If CubsFL wants tix, he could try going to his local ticketmaster outlet in a local sears or calling 1-877-Marlins.

 

But it be best if you didn't, PPS is teal territory :D

If CubsFL wants tix, he could try going to his local ticketmaster outlet in a local sears or calling 1-877-Marlins.

 

But it be best if you didn't, PPS is teal territory :D

I heard that all tickets for the 3 NLCS home games are sold out.

usually every ticketmaster office has 1-3 tickets reserved just in case. Jacksonville is far, but won't sell them all out. It is worth a shot if he wants.

cubbyfl what Cubs board you normally post on?

  • Author

Marlins02, sorry for the delayed response. I normally post on the Cubs, espn message board.

 

I found this site yesterday in someones signature over there and clicked over.

 

I post as jwright1016 on Espn if you wanted to check me out :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.