October 7, 200322 yr I will miss the early part of the game because of a corporate training I have to go to tonight. Hopefully, when I get in my car and turn on the radio, the Marlins will have the lead. On behalf of all us White Sox fans who have hopped upon your bandwagon docked at Port Everglades since Sunday, may Game 1 at Wrigley Field be a Marlins winner!
October 7, 200322 yr I believe WMVP-1000, the Sox's flagship will have the game from ESPN Radio. Better than We've Got Nothin'.
October 7, 200322 yr And you can put it on the board, YYEEESSS I love that !!!! GO MARLINS... Kill the lovable??? LOSERS
October 7, 200322 yr Marlins need to jump out on Zambrano early. 'Ole Carlos loves to show up the opposition when he K's someone of importance by screaming and making the "strike out" arm movement the ump does. Truly classless. Make Aramis the butcher charge balls on bunts and force the bad throws from him. They will come. Trust me. Run on Bako and Miller..... the sCrUBS two catchers. Guaranteed you steal 2 out of every 3 you attempt. Marlins are a better all-around baseball team. Marlins need to play small-ball and get the running game going early. BTW..... the Cubs probably have the worst arms in the ML's from the OF. Any ball hit to the OF with a runner on third and less than 2 outs, the Marlins gotta force the Cubs to throw.
October 7, 200322 yr Obviously a more important game for the Marlins than for the Cubs... With Prior and Wood coming up next, this is one that would give them a great feeling going into the next 2 games.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.