It's a celebration

Flamarlins3

Not that anyone cares but I just finished my history senior sem and did the presentation. Now hopefully I get a B- on it so I can graduate...

33 pages on upper class women controlling their marriages in the late Roman Republic.

Life is good

Big party tonight...2 handles of everclear, 2 handles of vodka, and 2 kegs have been bought

oh my god

i dont remember passing out

i think my finger is broken

and yes there were probably 300 people her etonight

before after pictures will come soon

nad yes my gfinger uis broken

:lol

We basically had the same party here last night and I'm still trying to figure out how I got back to my dorm :lol

yes i'm pretty hung over...didn't hit me till about 12

And apparently theres about 2 hours of the night i don't remember...and im afraid to find out what else i did

The best part of the day after...piecing together exactly what happened and hearing all the ridiculous sh*t you did is always fun

But I actually remember 70% of what I did, an alltime high for me. It sounds like you guys in Elon had a crazier night than we did in Chapel Hill :lol

haha yeah man...it was reading day eve (there is one day off between the end of classes and exams) and that day is today so everyone got smashed last night

annnnnnnnnnd damn half a handle of vodka...id probably be in the hospital

That was on a saturday night.

I was sick till thursday and couldn't eat til wednesday.

haha yeah man...it was reading day eve (there is one day off between the end of classes and exams) and that day is today so everyone got smashed last night

annnnnnnnnnd damn half a handle of vodka...id probably be in the hospital

It was also reading day eve over here

and now were all paying the consequences for last night

And apparently theres about 2 hours of the night i don't remember...and im afraid to find out what else i did

those are the best. Because you'll think it's all done with, then weeks later you'll run into some person you don't even recognize and they'll scream: "Oh my god you're the guy who threw the television through a window at that party! And then you disappeared with that hot chick for an hour! And then someone saw you with a goat at about 3 a.m. !!!"

those are the best. Because you'll think it's all done with, then weeks later you'll run into some person you don't even recognize and they'll scream: "Oh my god you're the guy who threw the television through a window at that party! And then you disappeared with that hot chick for an hour! And then someone saw you with a goat at about 3 a.m. !!!"

:lol :lol :lol

well congrats on the paper and the party. I'm not a partier, but I love being around drunk people (only the good drunks though...or the really hot female drunks :) )

sounds like you had a great time.

as for me, I finished my last paper tonight, got 3 finals next week, then back to Floirda for 6 weeks ( :( ) before I do it all over again.