MB.com forum idea

Accord

I'm also a member on RaysBaseball.com and they have a Meet & Greet forum for Raysbaseball.com members to organize meet and greets, gatherings, and things like that at Rays games at Tropicana Field. I think a forum like that would be a great addition to MB.com.

Here is the link to their meet and greet forum: http://www.raysbaseball.com/phpBB2/viewfor...9a16ab162a9a7e1

Guest FishFanInPA

I actually kinda have a different idea....

I've seen it before where you have a map of the US and you post where you live and you put it on the site so people know who lives where just in case someone's visiting another state or area and know who lives there.....Like i might be goin to Chicago and would love to meet anyone on here who is out there.

I actually kinda have a different idea....

I've seen it before where you have a map of the US and you post where you live and you put it on the site so people know who lives where just in case someone's visiting another state or area and know who lives there.....Like i might be goin to Chicago and would love to meet anyone on here who is out there.

I think I remember this forum doing that before...its a good idea

A swingers forum would also be a great idea

Just PM Das, he handles that privately.

I didnt know Das was a big Vince Vaughn fan.

:mischief2

We could discuss famous lines from the movie such as, "your so money you don't even know it".

Swingers forum...........sweet.