Guns N' Roses

EFISH

Any fans?

Anyone seen them this year on tour?

They are kicking ass beyond belief....

Wake me up when Chinese Democracy comes out...

There is an actual release date set now, trust me on this. This is fact.

This is my opinion: Late January, early February.

didnt go when they were down here supposedly they took the stage like 11:45 (like 2-3 hours late)

They have 3 opening acts, the first one starting at 8:00PM, so no 11:45pm is not late at all, and yes they usually go on around then.

If you guys want to hear the new songs....

I have 10 new songs. About 6 of them will appear on Chinese Democracy. 5 are studio demo's, 5 are other live songs.

Let me know. :cool

Any fans?

There is an actual release date set now, trust me on this. This is fact.

This is my opinion: Late January, early February.

didnt go when they were down here supposedly they took the stage like 11:45 (like 2-3 hours late)

They have 3 opening acts, the first one starting at 8:00PM, so no 11:45pm is not late at all, and yes they usually go on around then.

If you guys want to hear the new songs....

I have 10 new songs. About 6 of them will appear on Chinese Democracy. 5 are studio demo's, 5 are other live songs.

Let me know. :cool

Where did you steal them?

The five live songs were played on the 2001-2002 tour. Axl and the band sound much better now in 2006, so the best version's of those would now be from 2006. 1 song was on the soundtrack to End Of Days in 1999. And 4 of them are studio demo's that leaked on the internet in February 2006.

:cool

Any fans?

Funny you ask this BECASUE!!!.....

AXL JUST ANNOUNCEED THR EWALE DATE RIGHT NOW!

I SCANT EVEN TYPE DUDES!

http://www.gnr2k.com/board/index.php?topic=859

HOLY f***ING sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy

So march 6th is the new release date? Wasnt it just supposed to be dec 26, and sometime in the summer before that? Its great they said it, but I want to see it to believe it.

All the rest were rumors, this is the first time they've told us.... and it's true!

They finally got rid of there sh*tty ASS manager too! AHAAHA!

I had a long ass chat with guitarist Ron Thal today and he acted like it was a normal day.... and then BAM! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

From what I've heard/read, not only was there only one opening act (Papa Roach) but Axl had the fans in the arena waiting close to three hours between PR and GnR.

From what I've heard/read, not only was there only one opening act (Papa Roach) but Axl had the fans in the arena waiting close to three hours between PR and GnR.

I assume you're talking about the show at the Bank Atlantic Center? I was there, front row...

Doors opened at 7:30PM

Sebastian Bach went on at 8:15pm

Papa Roach went on around 9:45pm

They finished at like 10:30

GNR went on at 11:30

That's really no big deal.

Anyway, Chinese Democracy is being released March 6th (my Bday!) so I'm so f***in' pumped!

:lol

You're seriously going to make the argument that the GnR now is better than the original lineup?

Yes, they are better.

Here are 4 demo's that leaked in February. The only one I put up there that is remastered is the Catcher In The Rye, but if you are interested, i have much better quality versions of them. But just so you can hear some of the new stuff....

www.myspace.com/gunnersground

Listen to Better first. :cool

How can that guitarist be better than Slash (or Izzy for that matter)? That bassist better than Duff? I don't personally think either of those three are the best of all time, but they were very good (in fact, Slash I would put up in the upper echelon of all guitar players). There's no way this lineup beats that one, unless they put out two CDs that are Top 200 Albums.