Frustrated Giants Fan Here

HeatFanNY

I don't think the Giants are a dangerous team whatsoever, whether they're in or not - not the way they've been playing the last nearly two months. From a neutral standpoint I'd put money on the Redskins this weekend.

Are the Skins at home? If so, I could see why you would do that. Especially with the way Betts has been running. I still like the Giants though.

Im rooting for the Skins for two reasons. Reason number one is that I am in the Super Bowl in my fantasy league and the guy I am playing has Plax and Eli, and I am hoping tht the G-Men get shut out. Reason number two is that the Dolphins, if they lose have a chance to get the #5 spot in the draft and one of the three teams that have to win is the Redskins.

Im rooting for the Skins for two reasons. Reason number one is that I am in the Super Bowl in my fantasy league and the guy I am playing has Plax and Eli, and I am hoping tht the G-Men get shut out. Reason number two is that the Dolphins, if they lose have a chance to get the #5 spot in the draft and one of the three teams that have to win is the Redskins.

I don't even think the Skins have that pick, but yeah, whoever we traded it to will get a worse pick if we win.

I don't even think the Skins have that pick, but yeah, whoever we traded it to will get a worse pick if we win.

I know the jets have the skins #2 pick, so it would be in the jets best interest for the skins to lose. However I wouldnt mind taking the 7th pick if it ment the giants didnt make the playoffs.

I wouldnt trade Jason Taylor for anything the Giants have but Id still like to see Eli on the Dolphins.

UMENYIORA is only 25. He has alot of good years ahead of him. The Dolphins defense is getting old with Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor and company. As bad as things are for the Giants at the moment, I still think they have a better shot at winning a Super Bowl than the Dolphins. I think this proposed trade helps the Dolphins look to the future and also helps my Giants.

Also if Tom Coughlin gets fired, I hope the Giants do everything they can to persuade Charlie Weis to leave Notre Dame and come to New York (New Jersey actually) and lead the Giants to a Super Bowl.

Charlie Weis is GOD in Notre Dame right now and there is no way that man goes anywhere for the time being....he is just too popular in South Bend

I wouldnt trade Jason Taylor for anything the Giants have but Id still like to see Eli on the Dolphins.

UMENYIORA is only 25. He has alot of good years ahead of him. The Dolphins defense is getting old with Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor and company. As bad as things are for the Giants at the moment, I still think they have a better shot at winning a Super Bowl than the Dolphins. I think this proposed trade helps the Dolphins look to the future and also helps my Giants.

Also if Tom Coughlin gets fired, I hope the Giants do everything they can to persuade Charlie Weis to leave Notre Dame and come to New York (New Jersey actually) and lead the Giants to a Super Bowl.

Charlie Weis is GOD in Notre Dame right now and there is no way that man goes anywhere for the time being....he is just too popular in South Bend

You never know. The Giants could offer him full control of the team. Remember the Giants need a new general manager after this year. Ernie Acorsi is retiring. I read an article in the Daily News that says the Giants might try and persuade Weis to leave Notre Dame. As it is Tom Coughlin is already getting desperate. He took away the play calling from offensive coordinator John Hufnagel. He gave the play calling duties to quarterback coach Kevin Gilbride. Now if the Giants win Saturday night and get into the playoffs, then I think Coughlin will keep his job but if they lose and miss the playoffs then the Charlie Weis rumors will swirl everywhere.

sry giants fan but i dunno if im right on this....... and if im not plz clear it up......

but im i was looking at playoff seniro's and it said if the packers win and the giants win..... packers get in cuz they will own the tie breaker in strenth of sceud....

i mean im still going aganst you but i wantted to know if that was true?