Frustrated Giants Fan Here

HeatFanNY

After seeing the way the Giants played yesterday, it is apparent to me that Eli Manning is not the answer at quarterback. He either needs more time to prepare as a backup or he cannot handle playing in New York. There is no reason the Giants should have a 7-8 record with all the talent that they have on offense. The defense is even worse. To give up almost 250 yards on the ground is just comical. It is time to clean house and fire Tom Coughlin.

If the Giants somehow make the playoffs, they should just forfeit the game. Thank God for the Miami Heat. Any Giants fans out there feel my pain?

I watched most of that game yesterday and it was truly one of the most pathetic displays I've ever seen in the NFL. For such a disciplinarian, Coughlin seems to have very poor control over his players. I don't know how many stupid personal fouls there were, and the defense was trying to pick a fight after every play.

Coughlin deserves to get fired and Eli Manning is not the answer at quarterback. To think that the Giants could of had Phillip Rivers, just makes me sick.

i heard all the eli bashing for a while now. i listen to evan cohen, a giants fan on espn 760 that has bashed eli manning since pretty much day one. he said that he was making stupid mistakes all the time and shouldn't be doing this becuase of his pedigree. i thought he was just an eli basher and ranting. last year, he blamed eli and called the giants a mess after that playoff embarssment. and this year, he cannot stand this team becuase they make so many mistakes and are just a total mess. he wants the whole team dismantled right now, and is rooting for the patriots until eli and coughlin are gone.

that saints game proved that the giants don't desrve the playoffs. that was just terrible football.

on another note, i'm glad the chargers got rivers instead of eli...looks like they got two teams, falcons with vick and the giants with eli.

i heard all the eli bashing for a while now. i listen to evan cohen, a giants fan on espn 760 that has bashed eli manning since pretty much day one. he said that he was making stupid mistakes all the time and shouldn't be doing this becuase of his pedigree. i thought he was just an eli basher and ranting. last year, he blamed eli and called the giants a mess after that playoff embarssment. and this year, he cannot stand this team becuase they make so many mistakes and are just a total mess. he wants the whole team dismantled right now, and is rooting for the patriots until eli and coughlin are gone.

that saints game proved that the giants don't desrve the playoffs. that was just terrible football.

on another note, i'm glad the chargers got rivers instead of eli...looks like they got two teams, falcons with vick and the giants with eli.

You should hear the sports radio stations here in New York. They are pretty much saying the same thing and I agree, this team is a joke, just like the Yankees. Just shows that all the talent in the world does not guarantee a championship. Maybe Brett Favre will play for the Giants next year and send Eli Manning to the bench.

my thoughts on the giants

1. Eli isnt as good as people thought he was in the draft. He is a solid player but not a superstar.

2. You need more offensive line help

3. Your secondary is in shreds still

4. Lavar has been a bust of a signing, which surpised me too though.

5. Losing Tikki next year wont help as you need another RB now.

6. How long will Strahan last (2 years max?), be a sad day when he is gone.

The NFC East is very over-rated as a division and really shameful compared to the AFC. But I do think your team has potential for the future and I think Coughlin will be gone after the year anyways. As for the playoffs in the NFC never know but I wouldnt be surprised if a 7-9 team makes it over there because the level of competition AFC to NFC is in totally different versions.

All that said, your potential future is brighter then my dolphins are right now

I wouldnt trade Jason Taylor for anything the Giants have but Id still like to see Eli on the Dolphins.

UMENYIORA is only 25. He has alot of good years ahead of him. The Dolphins defense is getting old with Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor and company. As bad as things are for the Giants at the moment, I still think they have a better shot at winning a Super Bowl than the Dolphins. I think this proposed trade helps the Dolphins look to the future and also helps my Giants.

Also if Tom Coughlin gets fired, I hope the Giants do everything they can to persuade Charlie Weis to leave Notre Dame and come to New York (New Jersey actually) and lead the Giants to a Super Bowl.

The Redskins suck, which is completely irrelevant.

You don't need to make a ban bet with me. If you want to get banned, just keep using that kind of language, and I'll get you taken care of. :thumbup

No it's not. The Giants play the Redskins Saturday don't they? Sorry, but I would love to be in the Giants situation. I wouldn't be (complaining) if my team had to beat a Redskins team to get in the playoffs. Without a doubt the Giants have their issues, but they still have a chance to get in the playoffs. If (and when) they get in, they will be a dangerous team.

Is that better?