Disgusted Giants Fan

HeatFanNY

Well once again the Giants show their true colors. Once again the defense comes up lame when the game is on the line. Everytime the offense scores a tying or go ahead touchdown or field goal, the defense lets the opposition march right back down the field and score with ease. It has been like this all season. Giants defense is just pathetic! The offense is just as bad thanks to Eli Manning. I don't believe Eli Manning has what it takes to succeed with the Giants. This team is the least disciplined team I have ever seen. Coughlin must go!

i know. they had like two offsides penalties in a row at one point. he's lost control of that team, and eli looks like if he doesn't do anything next year, he's moving into potential bust territory. eli shows no emotion on the field, but pouts like a child. looks like the chargers took you for a ride, giving you an overrated qb in the draft for rivers and a bunch of talent.

Well once again the Giants show their true colors. Once again the defense comes up lame when the game is on the line. Everytime the offense scores a tying or go ahead touchdown or field goal, the defense lets the opposition march right back down the field and score with ease. It has been like this all season. Giants defense is just pathetic! The offense is just as bad thanks to Eli Manning. I don't believe Eli Manning has what it takes to succeed with the Giants. This team is the least disciplined team I have ever seen. Coughlin must go!

And they play in the NFC. Which sucks.

I really love how his daddy(Eli's) manipulated his way into NY and San Diego is still in the playoffs and the Giants arent. Sure Coughlin gets the boot but half the Giants team needs to go also.

what's even funnier is that TO's season is over while the Eagles (with Jeff Garcia of all people as their QB) are still in it

I really love how his daddy(Eli's) manipulated his way into NY and San Diego is still in the playoffs and the Giants arent. Sure Coughlin gets the boot but half the Giants team needs to go also.

what's even funnier is that TO's season is over while the Eagles (with Jeff Garcia of all people as their QB) are still in it

Not that funny.

I hate the fact that the Eagles fan I know brings that guy into every conversation. Or, people who don't know football at all find a way to ask about that guy.

Please, let's just erase his name from our vocab for another 8 months or so?

This team is the least disciplined team I have ever seen. Coughlin must go!

I think the first problem is what predicates the 2nd.

The Giants D suffered some major injuries and still did a good job all game. I don't see them as a major problem. They played uninspired - which would not have happened with Strahan and/or Arrington on the field. The problem was TERRIBLE ball control and clock management. Why should your BACKUP QB have to waste a TO in the 4th quarter because of an illegal formation? That is 100% on the coaching staff.

1st and 30? I will give Eli at least SOME credit - he got them out of that hole almost through sheer will. How many times, though, did his team's stupidity back them up when they STARTED with the ball in Eagle's territory? There were so many flags in those situations, I was surprised when one WASN'T thrown!

Then, you have that whole John Runyan incident. If the G-Men don't retaliate, they have a 1st down in fg range and Runyan is ejected. Instead, the Giants have offsetting penalties [which was still bs] and end up punting. How much were those 3 points worth given the outcome of the game assuming the Giants don't go in for 6? That's a serious discipline problem.

Finally, getting back to the uninspired D, what was with all the panzy roll tackles by the Giants LB's? If Garcia is running with the ball, hit that MF! Your goal needs to be to knock him out! Man, Jeremy Shockey was hitting people harder than that D. That's just a simple matter of WANT. The D just didn't WANT it as badly as Brian Westbrook and Jeff Garcia. That crap would not fly if I were coaching a team. I don't care who you are, I will kick you in the nuts if you don't hit people. LT must be rolling in his crack den.

This team is the least disciplined team I have ever seen. Coughlin must go!

I think the first problem is what predicates the 2nd.

The Giants D suffered some major injuries and still did a good job all game. I don't see them as a major problem. They played uninspired - which would not have happened with Strahan and/or Arrington on the field. The problem was TERRIBLE ball control and clock management. Why should your BACKUP QB have to waste a TO in the 4th quarter because of an illegal formation? That is 100% on the coaching staff.

1st and 30? I will give Eli at least SOME credit - he got them out of that hole almost through sheer will. How many times, though, did his team's stupidity back them up when they STARTED with the ball in Eagle's territory? There were so many flags in those situations, I was surprised when one WASN'T thrown!

Then, you have that whole John Runyan incident. If the G-Men don't retaliate, they have a 1st down in fg range and Runyan is ejected. Instead, the Giants have offsetting penalties [which was still bs] and end up punting. How much were those 3 points worth given the outcome of the game assuming the Giants don't go in for 6? That's a serious discipline problem.

Finally, getting back to the uninspired D, what was with all the panzy roll tackles by the Giants LB's? If Garcia is running with the ball, hit that MF! Your goal needs to be to knock him out! Man, Jeremy Shockey was hitting people harder than that D. That's just a simple matter of WANT. The D just didn't WANT it as badly as Brian Westbrook and Jeff Garcia. That crap would not fly if I were coaching a team. I don't care who you are, I will kick you in the nuts if you don't hit people. LT must be rolling in his crack den.

That 1st and 30 you talkabout couldve easily resulted in an INT. That pass was off his back foot and floated he was lucky Plaxico was able to comedown with that catch. Plaxico is such a good reciever and a great target for a QB.

I dont think the Giants know how to tackle. That is why they imploded down the stretch and thats why their season is over.