NBA Trade Deadline

Iowa

On RealGM.com, I used their Trade Checker and conjured up this trade that would be unrealistic but works under the NBA trade Guidelines.

Miami Gets:

PG Mike Bibby

SF Ron Artest

PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim

Sacramento Gets:

PG Jason Williams

SF Antoine Walker

SF James Posey

C Michael Doleac

SG Chris Quinn

For that to work of course, we would need to include a draft pick or two. It would be a fantastic move for the Heat and would burst them into the scene as a superpower.

P.S. There has been a rumor Scottie Pippen wants to return to the NBA to play for a contender this season.

what the hell im at school its 5 pm the trade deadline was 2 hours ago, are you telling me nothing freaking happned?

Kidd and Carter are still nets, gasol is still a grizz......

dude get bibby outta ya head not happning, the team is now startin to gel, its the same damn core from last year i dont want anyone new to f*** it all up........

neva mind, school has got me all f***ed up i thought i was in thursday...

what the hell im at school its 5 pm the trade deadline was 2 hours ago, are you telling me nothing freaking happned?

dude get bibby outta ya head not happning, the team is now startin to gel, its the same damn core from last year i dont want anyone new to f*** it all up........

The deadline is 3pm tomorrow.

Talks have died on Gasol. Probably for the best. Things can happen in the offseason (coughKGcough) :mischief

Looks like the bulls have a contigency plan and are going for more of an underwhelming move by targeting Abdur-Rahim. He would give us more post offense than PJ. Also, Bulls are to be interested in Wells, which doesnt make much sense to me with the character issues, but makes sense in we need a big guard. I could live without Wells but would like to add Abdur-Rahim. His price isn't crippling (3/18 left) and he's give us a better PF. Still would have all or our core, a top 10 pick and our two rooks left while going vet with SAR and Big Ben down low. Wouldnt mind it at all.

I guess you can tell the future.

hahah 24 hours later i just gotta outta class to see if anything happend.... and well nothing happned...

what a joke....... i think the raptors got a little better with juan dixon, but im just saying that cuz im a maryland fan as well....

so this defnetley has to be one the worse all star break tradedeadline ever? cuz seriously i cant think of a year where a major trade didnt happen...