Britney shaves her head (PICS); checks in and out of rehab

Shaq-Man

Oh my... whoa!

"Wednesday night, a desperate Britney was photographed outside the home where her ex, Kevin Federline. The photos reveal a furious Britney dressed in white shorts and a hooded sweatshirt repeatedly striking an SUV with an umbrella.

After reportedly spending 45 minutes outside his residence (KFed refused to let her in the house), Britney?s mom picked her up and eventually brought her to the rehab facility."

I'm not surprised that she snapped at the paps. a**holes stalk her 24/7. If I feel uncomfortable with someone staring at me, I can imagine if someone was taking random pictures of me.

Anyway, I am glad she's back in rehab. Hopefully, she'll stay there for 30 days like she's supposed to.

More on the story:

X17Online.com: Britney went to Kevin's house in the San Fernando Valley last night around 7pm and rang the bell at his gate three times with no answer. She was so frustrated that when her assistant stopped the car, Britney grabbed an umbrella and went after our photographers.

But here's the rest of the story:

When Britney rang at Kevin's, he was in fact inside the house with the babies. He left thirty minutes later and headed to the couple's former love nest in Malibu's Serra Retreat where Britney was waiting. Apparently she calmed herself down enough and perhaps made a deal with Kevin regarding Sean and Jayden because late last night, Britney went back to Promises rehab center. And then Kevin's emergency hearing today was cancelled.

We can only hope that Britney and Kevin have come to an agreement that will be best for their children and for Brit. If she's back in rehab and can stay there and the kids are well taken care of and can get a healthy mom back, then perhaps this story will have a happy ending. Best wishes to Britney...

I can see what Kevin is doing. He's probably saying, "Go to rehab, and if not, you won't see the kids." He knows that the kids mean the world to Britney. What better way to get her to go to rehab than that? I never was a big fan of Kevin, but I like that he is helping her get straightened out.

*sigh* I just want all of this to be over and we can have the old Britney back.

I hate to say it, I mean it really paining me to say this, but after all of this I think that the kids should go to Federline. I know he absolutely no job and can't support himself worth a damn, but atleast he's not in and out of rehab every other day.

After saying that, I think I'm going to be sick...