Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Britney shaves her head (PICS); checks in and out of rehab

Featured Replies

  • Author

Apparently the hairdresser refused to shave her head, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

man what has happened to her...... she was so hot once.......

 

she is headed the wrong way.......

 

she's not gonna last long......

Well she's never going to get any attention for any again except for being crazy so I assume she did this for attention and she probably really has gone off the deep end as well. Hopefully her children don't turn out crazy.

Who cares, honestly? This is a headline on CNN for Christ's sake.

 

Amen! I mean meida is out of control these days... Tomorrow's headline will be: Britney shaves head, decides to let ass hair grow!

 

I mean comes on, there's more important news out there..

There are rumors she got raped. Gosh, I pray for her. She's going through so much right now. She needs help. :(

 

Here's something her manager supposedly released.

 

On Britney's latest hair cut "Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for Britney.

 

Admin also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step".

 

"from a email enclosed from Reindeer entertainment"

 

Credit: In Control News Blog

She's gone down the Tom Cruise road, it seems.

 

 

Oh, and by the way...

 

 

The carpet now matches the drapes. Tee hee!

man what has happened to her...... she was so hot once.......

 

she is headed the wrong way.......

 

she's not gonna last long......

 

 

 

 

yeah like you said, she's definitely "headed" the wrong way.

 

 

:mischief

 

 

 

Does anyone else find these photos highly bizarre? Its obvious Britney and her people wanted these photos to get taken but I feel like I just watched someone do something really really private.

 

 

:blink:

Why the hell is she wearing that star around her neck? That pisses me right off.

 

She's a ninja, of course...

Why the hell is she wearing that star around her neck? That pisses me right off.

Maybe she converted?

She has been wearing the Star of David since she started dating Isaac Cohen. They just recently broke up though, so I am not sure. Maybe she's converting? I don't know.

 

Anyways, rumors are swirling that she got raped here in Miami. She was all alone without security and whatnot. It was just her and the kids. Supposedly, she did get out without the kids to go shopping and a night out (of course she had someone watch over the kids when she went out). But, take all that with a grain of salt. Nothing is official, of course. But like I posted, her manager released that statement. It is known that she has had a lot of issues with low self esteem, the divorce, and who knows what else.

 

I just hope she gets back on track. I am dying to see her kick some ass with some new music (which is currently in the works). She just needs to get better and get to her old self. She's a beautiful woman and has two precious babies to take care of. She can do better.

the bitch lost her mind, well whatever she had left

 

isnt getting tattooed (which she went on to get after the haircut) strictly forbidden by Judaism?

 

about it not being news, it was on the rundown for the midafternoon news break today but the producer took it off saying that sh*t aint news. :notworthy

What the hell??

Poor girl has lost her mind. And that so called comeback she's been planning... never gonna happen.

anna nicole 2.0

 

 

Oh My God! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Anna was fine until she started to do stupid stuff like this, just to get attention. And I'm sure she was really mad at the media. Isn't that why she posed after every stroke?

 

Po lil Ho!

anna nicole 2.0

 

I really hope not.

 

Britney needs help, and I hope she gets it for her own sake and for the kids. I am pulling for her to get better.

 

Mariah Carey survived it all. So can Britney.

  • Author

well, she did tell the eyewitness in the video that she shaved her head so people would stop touching her.

 

i think that's consistent with the rape theory.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.