Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2/27 - University of Miami @ Marlins - 3:05 PM

Featured Replies

Get them quick Chris.

 

I have such devided loyalties today....I'm a Marlins fan but a U of Miami graduate not once but twice (1982 BA, 1994 MA)

Another double past Abercrombie.... :banghead

how is a gapshot Reggie's fault?

Another double past Abercrombie.... :banghead

Are you balming that on him? It sure didn't (sound) like he did anything wrong. The announcer did say he made a strong throw.

That's the location of the stream: Port 8002 on the location http://129.171.237.42 .

 

Try opening http://129.171.237.42:8002 in Media Player (using Open URL...)

 

 

thank you still wont go though becuase I am running off of a socks proxy at work. So I would need to go throuth the port 443 which makes it not connect with the steam. At least I understand why now :)

I'm using a wireless card, that way I don't go through the office network :notworthy

Another double past Abercrombie.... :banghead

Are you balming that on him? It sure didn't (sound) like he did anything wrong. The announcer did say he made a strong throw.

 

Certainly seems like they are attacking the Marlins weakness

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.