Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2/27 - University of Miami @ Marlins - 3:05 PM

Featured Replies

as I look outside my dorm room at the snow...the ground covered in white...one thought comes to mind...

 

 

BASEBALL BEGINS TODAY!!!

 

Volstad projected to get the nod with the usuals [and boone] to be in the lineup!

Time to see how well mlb.tv works out here in the Balkans...

It's nice to see a full fledged line up out there rather than AA/AAA guys starting out there! LET'S GO FISH!!!

well the game isnt until 3:05 so I wouldnt expect to hear any UM streams yet

*inhales deeply*

 

I love the fresh smell of a new gamethread.

Baseball!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Something's gotta be done about the drabness of this thread. We can't have the first gamethread of the season be this boring.

  • Author

Something's gotta be done about the drabness of this thread. We can't have the first gamethread of the season be this boring.

please...it's not like this is opening day...I got the point across...

 

heck, I'm not even thinking baseball yet, maybe its because of QU hockey and basketball hosting playoff games, or the fact that there is snow on the ground, but...yea...

Something's gotta be done about the drabness of this thread. We can't have the first gamethread of the season be this boring.

please...it's not like this is opening day...I got the point across...

 

heck, I'm not even thinking baseball yet, maybe its because of QU hockey and basketball hosting playoff games, or the fact that there is snow on the ground, but...yea...

Un-tie your panties. It wasn't aimed at you.

 

You should be right at home there:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=68335

  • Author

Something's gotta be done about the drabness of this thread. We can't have the first gamethread of the season be this boring.

please...it's not like this is opening day...I got the point across...

 

heck, I'm not even thinking baseball yet, maybe its because of QU hockey and basketball hosting playoff games, or the fact that there is snow on the ground, but...yea...

Un-tie your panties. It wasn't aimed at you.

 

You should be right at home there:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=68335

LOL X100 those threads rock

Baseball. Baseball. Baseball.

 

Thats all that comes to mind. And MLB2K7 & MLB 07 out too, woohoooooooo .. definitely baseball season.

well the game isnt until 3:05 so I wouldnt expect to hear any UM streams yet

Stream is up now.

 

Hopefully it isn't "fake deep voice" again... then again, he should have graduated by now, right?

Dangit, can't buy MLB.tv til I get my tax return. :banghead

I wish the premium mlbtv was working, but it says "available 4/2" on the main page .. I also hope they don't have another Mosaic fiasco where it isn't released until halfway into the season .. was hoping people could test it out during spring training and give a heads up before I buy it for the regular season, oh well ..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.