2/27 - University of Miami @ Marlins - 3:05 PM

CTMarlinsfan

Baseball!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Something's gotta be done about the drabness of this thread. We can't have the first gamethread of the season be this boring.

please...it's not like this is opening day...I got the point across...

heck, I'm not even thinking baseball yet, maybe its because of QU hockey and basketball hosting playoff games, or the fact that there is snow on the ground, but...yea...

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Something's gotta be done about the drabness of this thread. We can't have the first gamethread of the season be this boring.

heck, I'm not even thinking baseball yet, maybe its because of QU hockey and basketball hosting playoff games, or the fact that there is snow on the ground, but...yea...

Un-tie your panties. It wasn't aimed at you.

You should be right at home there:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=68335

Un-tie your panties. It wasn't aimed at you.

You should be right at home there:

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=68335

LOL X100 those threads rock

I wish the premium mlbtv was working, but it says "available 4/2" on the main page .. I also hope they don't have another Mosaic fiasco where it isn't released until halfway into the season .. was hoping people could test it out during spring training and give a heads up before I buy it for the regular season, oh well ..