Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2/27 - University of Miami @ Marlins - 3:05 PM

Featured Replies

So I'm in Boca Raton for business and I was done around 2:00 or so, and decided, what the hell ill go see Volstad pitch and watch the opening day of spring training. I stop to get gas when a guy asks me for a jump. Being the kind hearted soul i am, i agree. Well this guy has a problem with his starter, NOT HIS BATTERY, but still wants me keep trying...ugh. Wasted about 20 minutes, then I agree to drop him off at his house, wasted another 10 minutes.

 

By then its 2:45 and now im at Kinkos reading this thread because I can't be at the game. I was really looking foward to seeing Volstad. I hate being basically the nicest person in South Florida. Oh well.

  • Author

This announcer is horrible!

its college radio...as good as I try to be when I do games, it's tough especially in college

If I were a UM pitcher I would go right after Miggy with my best stuff just to see how my stuff stacks up.

Uggla whiffs

 

 

What happened with hanley? Was it 3 up 3 down for Volstad? any strikeouts?

 

Hanley grounded out. I believe Chris had two strikeouts.

*Edit

reggie dropped a fly ball?

 

Reggie ! :banghead

 

This announcer is horrible!

 

Give them a break, they are college students.

reggie dropped a fly ball?

 

Reggie ! :banghead

 

This announcer is horrible!

 

Give them a break, they are college students.

he didnt drop anything... the ball was smoked and hit the wall in dead center on the fly

  • Author

although...even in college radio, if you have good chemistry with your radio partners, you're going to do well...unfortuantly, in college you don't

Somebody is warming up for the Fish, the announcer didn't say who though.

That's the location of the stream: Port 8002 on the location http://129.171.237.42 .

 

Try opening http://129.171.237.42:8002 in Media Player (using Open URL...)

 

 

thank you still wont go though becuase I am running off of a socks proxy at work. So I would need to go throuth the port 443 which makes it not connect with the steam. At least I understand why now :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.