Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bye Guys, and Admin

Featured Replies

Have tried to post thoughtfully and honestly but I can't relate to your sub-culture. I am out of here. Arnie (Marlins fan)

I'm not glad he's gone, even though I've gone round and round with him many times. But he had good points and knew old-time baseball and loved his Marlins. I just wish he could let threads evolve and go off-topic like they invariably do.

arnie,

 

 

well wishes.

 

but you have taken things too seriously here....banter with the people and let things go as they will....

 

many topics will evolve and de-evolve and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

 

that is a part of how message boards are.

i only have one thing to say: For the love of God its a message board

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.