October 14, 200322 yr I don't do anything for halloween anymore.But I always used to dress up as The Grim Reaper or I just changed my mask to turn into scream.Oh and that mask oozes blood when you squish a heart attached to it :thumbup
October 15, 200322 yr I im not going to get a costume for Holloween. Im just going to see some Horror Movies and thats it.
October 16, 200322 yr A lot of people in Chicago want to go as the interfering foul ball fan from game 6! That is a riot! They better watch it though, if the costume looks too authentic they might get their butts beat!
October 17, 200322 yr A lot of people in Chicago want to go as the interfering foul ball fan from game 6! That is a riot! They better watch it though, if the costume looks too authentic they might get their butts beat! I was thinking about dressing up as Steve Bartman and wearing a sign around my neck that said "2003 NLCS MVP".
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.